81-85

Chapter 81

     "Rob?" Jiang Jiao stuttered, "W-what rob?"

"We've already arrived here, and the time and place are in our favor. If we don't rob them, wouldn't we be letting God down?" She called Wang Ba, "Brother Wang, this time you're going to do what you're used to doing. Don't you remember the rules?"

Wang Ba was a little angry, but also a little proud. He only said, "Of course I know!"

"Then let's go step on the plate first."

"What do you mean by step on the plate?" Jiang Jiao was confused.

"I know this," Huang Xiong explained for him, "Lulin slang means scouting the surroundings first."

Wang Ba snorted and said to He Yan, "You even know the jargon."

"I only know this one," He Yan said, "If no one has any objections, how about I make the arrangements?"

Everyone looked at her.

"The terrain here is high, and we've arrived early. By the time the other groups arrive, they'll be tired and relaxed. All we need to do is lie in ambush here and steal their flag. There are five of us. One person needs to go up the tree to scout the situation, and the others need to lie in ambush. That person will be me. "He Yan pointed at himself." I'll be up in the tree. "

"When the others arrive, Brother Wang will lead them into our circle. Brother Jiang Jiao and Shi Tou, one of you will hold a long staff, and the other will hold a long spear. Spread out to the left and right. Uncle Huang will hold the rear, so we can surround them in the middle. At this time, I'll come down from the tree, and my nine-section whip will take the opportunity to sweep away their flag. "

Everyone suddenly understood. No wonder He Yan chose the nine-section whip. If a fight really broke out, they might not have the chance to get close. However, as long as the whip was far away, they could sweep the flag over.

"Why do I have to be the bait?" Wang Ba was dissatisfied. "I can hold the rear."

"Because you're the best," He Yan lied without batting an eyelid. "If it were anyone else holding the flag to lure people over, they would definitely be suspicious. But you're different. You're the best among the recruits, so it's reasonable for you to snatch the flag. It's best that you hold it."

Jiang Jiao wanted to laugh, but he held it in. Shi Tou and Huang Xiong silently lowered their heads. Only Wang Ba deeply agreed. His dissatisfaction with He Yan's arrangement immediately disappeared.

"But will this arrangement really work?" Jiang Jiao was doubtful. "What if they're stronger than us?"

"Don't worry, we've already arrived here first. We've rested longer than them, so we have plenty of energy. Moreover, flanking them from the left and right, with both offense and defense, would only cause them to panic. Moreover, our goal is not to fight with them, but to compete for the flag. "

"Military books say that those who first enter the battlefield and wait for the enemy will be lost. Those who enter the battlefield and rush to fight will be exhausted. Therefore, those who are good at fighting will not cause others to be injured."