71-75

Chapter 71

     When Wang Ba found Liang Jiaotou, Liang Jiaotou was talking to Shen Han. Zheng Xuan and a few others were standing beside them. Shen Han's expression was extremely ugly. He could only vaguely make out a few words, "Disobeying military orders … Climbing the mountain …"

Zheng Xuan was still talking when someone suddenly rushed over. Before he could react, he felt a heavy punch on his face and fell to the ground.

"Wang Ba, are you crazy?" Liang Ping was stunned for a moment before he came back to his senses. He shouted at Wang Ba to stop what he was about to do.

"Liang Jiaotou, did this brat tell you that He Yan disobeyed military orders and climbed the mountain by himself and hasn't returned yet?" Wang Ba panted.

Shen Han and Liang Ping looked at each other. Wang Ba sneered and stared at Zheng Xuan, who was crawling up from the ground. "This bastard is shameless! Zheng Xuan, do you dare to say who saved you? You f * cking climbed the mountain by yourself and got surrounded by wolves. If it wasn't for He Yan, would you have been able to escape? You not only ran away by yourself, but you also want to slander others! Are you still a man? "

Zheng Xuan's face was pale. He was beaten until his lips were bleeding. He stood up and wiped the blood off his lips. "Instructor, don't listen to his nonsense. He Yan climbed the mountain by himself. If you don't believe … if you don't believe me, you can ask them." He pointed to the other two recruits who went up the mountain with him.

The two recruits nodded hurriedly. "Yes, yes … He Yan wanted to climb the mountain by himself. We tried to persuade him, but he didn't listen …"

Wang Ba was furious. He rushed up and wanted to beat them again. "Are you speaking human language?"

That Shen Hong was so timid that it was pitiful. After being scared a little, she confessed everything. How could she have the guts to lie? Moreover, He Yan … Although Wang Ba didn't like him very much, he knew that He Yan wouldn't take the initiative to court death. Compared to Zheng Xuan, He Yan was much more pleasing to the eye.

Liang Jiaotou stopped Wang Ba and said angrily, "Stop it, all of you! If the commander-in-chief comes, all of you will be punished! "

"What's going on?" Speak of the devil, Xiao Jue's voice rang out from behind him as soon as he finished speaking. He walked over from the backyard of the Defense Institute and glanced at the crowd. He walked over and said to Shen Han, "Speak."

Shen Han's scalp went numb. He answered honestly, "Today they went up the mountain together. He Yan hasn't come back yet. Zheng Xuan said that He Yan disobeyed military orders and climbed over the mountain without permission. In the end, he couldn't find anyone and could only rush down the mountain by himself before sunset. "

"That's not what I heard," Wang Ba sneered, "These ingrates climbed over the mountain first and provoked the wolves. He Yan lured the wolves away to save them, but these people ran away on their own. They didn't care about their brothers' lives and still wanted to slander them. In our mountain bandits, this kind of person is called immoral! "

"Commander-In-Chief, don't listen to him," Zheng Xuan hurriedly knelt on the ground, "We all tried to persuade He Yan, but he didn't listen and insisted on leaving. At that time, the sky was getting dark, so we had to come back first to ask for help. "