51-55

Chapter 51

     He said yes.

Liang Ping, who had been silent all this time, looked at He Yan in a different light. With his previous experience, he knew that this young man was not bluffing. Since he agreed, it should not be bad.

Can he shoot living things?

"If you want to shoot wild animals, you have to go into the forest," Wang Ba said. The forest was on Mount Baiyue. He looked at Liang Ping. Liang Ping stopped thinking and shook his head. "No."

Wang Ba and He Yan were both new recruits. They had never been to Mount Baiyue and were not familiar with the roads. It would take some time for the new recruits to enter the mountain. They could not do it now. He said, "Let's use the birds as targets."

Birds … The new recruits were shocked again. If wild animals were harder to shoot than grass targets, then birds were definitely harder to shoot than wild animals. Humans were on the ground while birds were in the sky. The natural distance was different. Moreover, shooting arrows from the ground to the sky required better eyesight and arm strength.

Wang Ba laughed loudly. "Okay!"

He Yan also smiled. "No problem."

Both of them agreed casually, but the new recruits, who had just calmed down, became excited again. It seemed that Wang Ba often went up the mountain to shoot birds and wolves. What about He Yan?

Xiao Mai quietly pulled Shi Tou's clothes. "Big Brother, do you think A He Ge can win?"

"I don't know," Shi Tou answered.

Xiao Mai looked at her big brother in surprise. Shi Tou did not deny it immediately. Did this mean that He Yan could really hit the target?

"You guys go get the bow," Liang Ping said. He called another new recruit for something. The new recruit listened to Liang Jiaotou's instructions and turned to find a gong on the shelf in the martial arts field. He took the gong and ran into the forest not far away.

A moment later, a "dong" sound was heard as he fiercely hit the copper gong inside. A burst of "flapping, flapping" sound was heard, startling countless wild birds.

White Moon Mountain was densely covered with forests and wild birds. He Yan had seen the White-bellied Blue Swallow and Green Pearl Sparrow last time. The wild birds quickly flew into the sky. In a split second, Wang Ba immediately nocked his bow and shot an arrow. His movements were skillful, and he had a kind of relaxed determination to kill the birds in the forest.

The arrow flew into the sky, and a bird that was spreading its wings in the flock seemed to have been hit by something, and fell down heavily. In the Martial Arts Practice Field, someone exclaimed, "He hit him! I hit him! "The recruit picked up the arrow on the ground. There was a red squeak on the arrow.

This was Wang Ba's prey.

Wang Ba looked at He Yan proudly.

He Yan smiled and carelessly pulled the bow to aim at the sky. Her movements were faster than Wang Ba's, so fast that it made people wonder if she was aiming at her prey. However, the arrow had already flown out. The sun was so bright that it blurred people's vision. For a moment, they were unable to determine the direction of the arrow.