111-115

Chapter 111

     On the martial arts stage, Wei Huan's Water Dragon Saber and Wa La's stone axe were locked in a stalemate.

One was a young recruit from the Vanguard of the Central Plains, while the other was a brutal veteran of the Western Qiang Tribe. Even though Wei Huan's saber skills were outstanding, he lacked actual combat experience. Moreover, his opponent was a strong man who could lift a thousand kilograms.

Compared to Wei Huan's agility, Wa La's stone axe was huge and heavy. It seemed to be chopping without any pattern. The stone axe looked clumsy, but he was strong. When Wei Huan dodged, the stone axe smashed into the ground, leaving a crack in the Shi Tou.

Wei Huan's physical strength gradually couldn't keep up.

He was young and not as strong as Wa La. He couldn't hold on for long with this kind of reckless chopping and smashing. Apart from leaving a scar on Wa La's face, he couldn't even get close to his opponent — after all, his opponent was wearing armor!

This was an unfair battle to begin with. More and more wounds appeared on Wei Huan's body, but Tile didn't want to take his life. Every time he was about to hit Wei Huan, he would just miss by a few centimeters. Although he didn't hit any vital points, Wei Huan was still covered in wounds.

It was like a cat catching a mouse. Once it caught it, it wasn't in a hurry to eat it. It had to play with the mouse until it was exhausted before it swallowed it.

This was simply a one-sided slaughter.

Below the stage, Shen Han saw the situation and clenched his fists until they cracked. He was about to step forward, but was stopped by Rida Muzi.

The vulture-like muscular man leaned on his horse with a bloodthirsty smile. "Instructor, you can't help."

Shen Han pulled out his saber.

"What? You want to fight with me too? "Rida Muzi laughed, his gaze sinister." Of course I want to. I'll accompany you to the end. "

A group of Qiang soldiers surrounded the martial arts stage. Once the Liangzhou Guard recruits wanted to help, these Qiang soldiers would fight with them. Even if they could, it would be too late.

On the stage, Wei Huan's vision was slowly blurring. He was getting slower and slower to dodge the attacks behind him. His strength was quickly draining. He couldn't dodge in time and was hit in the right leg by Wa La's axe. The pain pierced his heart, but he restrained himself and didn't make a sound.

Wa La walked in front of him. Wei Huan had no more strength to run. He saw Wa La looking down at him like a butcher looking at a lamb on the chopping board. Wa La said, "Tsk, it's over so quickly. How boring. The people of the Central Plains are so weak. They can't even compare to a finger of the Qiang tribe. "

Wei Huan didn't speak. Large drops of sweat seeped out of his forehead, mixing with the blood on his face. He looked extremely miserable.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt." Valla licked his lips and stared at him greedily. "When this stone hits you, your brain juice will fly out. It's beautiful. But you won't see it.

After saying that, he waved his huge axe and went straight for Wei Huan's head!

"Wei Huan!" Ma Damei shouted. Before Wei Huan entered the Vanguard, he was the one who had led him. He wanted to save Wei Huan but was stopped by a Xi Qiang man. Wei Huan's life was in danger.