Chapter 1

(y/n)pov

I was sleeping on one of Titan ship(i forgot the name, what they call again) and i live out my past in my dream, i wake myself up. That nightmare... It always happened and why it happening again i said as i look outside to see Gormott.

Good, i see Gormott and now where should i go next to find more info i said as the Titan dock and pay the nopon, then i walk about outside and look around. Well Torigoth still the same and let see what going on here i said as i walking around in Torigoth.

While i walked and saw people in front of the soldiers, so i walk to the groups, Fie! Who has the courage to heed the Empire's call? Your strong heart today willl build a strong Mor Ardain tomorrow! one of the soldiers.  

Of course, you get more than a salary! Pension and benfits are included! Distinguish yourself and you could even join the nobility! For the glory of the Ardainian Empire and His Majesty Emperor Niall! said soldier. 

Come now! Who wants to be the hero of tomorrow?! said the soldier as i watch a Gormotti teen walk to the soldiers, Don't do it, bro, it's too dangerous! said one of Gormotti kid. What will we do if something happens to you? Who'll look after us? asked one of Gormotti kid, P-please... said Gormotti girl.

I-I know it's dangerous. But if I can b-become a Driver... said Gormotti teen, outta the way, pipsqueak! said mean Gormotti man. Oh that rude but he will pay i said as i watch the guy walk to the core crystal.

All right, c'mon Blade boyo! Show me whatcha got! Hrooagh! said mean Gormotti man. As Gormotti man didn't awake and he got knock out and some bloodloss, Oho, all bark and no bite! What a shame! said the soldier.

Now, is ther nobody else here...ready to test their strength for the glory of the Empire?! Oh! How about you? What say? Step forwards, sir, with bold heart! said the soldier. Noo! said the Gormotti girl as i know he will be fine, Don't... Don't worry. Your big bro's gonna be a Driver, and then we'll be set for life said Gormotti teen as he grab the core crystal.

Don't do it! said all three of the Gormotti kid at the same time as their bro awake the blade, that great i said as i head out. Then as i walk by a group of people, i look back to the group i walk by and pull a wanted poster from my pouche and look at it.

I look back again and see some soldiers head down the path the group did, well that not good... maybe i will help them i said as i head down the path too. As i walk down the path and started to hear the soldiers talking so i hide near by.

That Fugitive in your company is an enemy of the state! Amember of Torna! said the soldier, Nia, a member of Torna? ask the boy. So that Gormotti girl name Nia, nice name i said as i hear them more.

It's her all right. Gormotti Driver, white beast-form Blade. She looks exactly like the wanted poster! said the soldier, What wanted poster? ask the boy. See for yourself! said the soldier as he show them the poster.

I look at my wanted poster, okay who make this wanted poster, not very good artist i said. Wow, It really does- said the boy, Oi, watch it! said Nia, Ah, uh, I mean, no way! This doesn't look anything like... Wait, we've no time for this! Who cares if it looks just like her? asked the boy as Nia hiss at him.

Hmph. Now as for you... You look like a Driver too. Registration number? asked the soldier, 5...3...9...? said the boy. Knock it off, you fool. All new Drivers must register with Indol! No number means you be an illegal, unregistered Driver! said the soldier.

No, you don't get it! said the boy, You're coming with me! We'll see what the consul has to say about this! said the soldier. Rex, Dromarch and I are gonna make our move. Get ready to run said Nia, So the boy and the beast blade are Rex and Dromarch i said.