chapter 20

(Jin)pov

I was checking the on the Core crystal we got and Malos walk to me, Is it working? asked Malos. Yes. I can hear the Blades' voices now i said, come with me, Akhos has found something very interesting said Malos.

Very well i said as i follow him, hey, look at this said Malos. Temperantia... Rumor had it that Mor Ardain were conducting an excavation there, so I thought I should check it out, and, er... said Akhos.

It's changed a lot, but this shape... That's a Judicium Titan weapon i said, Judicium... I know that name... said Akhos. Right, it was destroyed, a casualty of the Aegis War and it's where the Flesh Eaters were created said Malos.

Is that so... said Akhos, what now? asked Malos, If it is a threat to us, it should be destroyed...Or, we could make use of it i said as we heard Patroka voice. Damn it all, I can't believe this! said Patroka.

Hello Patroka and a very good day to you too, don't tell me- said Akhos. No, don't worry about that, we got the goods, no problem, we got the goods, no problem said Mikhail. Well, that's something, so why the temper tantrum? asked Akhos.

As Mikhail told what happened ...And that's how it went down, long story short, we had to make a run for it said Mikhail. And you're sure it wasn't your ether field that was disturbed? asked Akhos.

A female Blade from Indol... said Malos, Jin... It's Haze. No doubt about it, Jin? asked Mikhail as i thought she was gone. Mikhail, how goes the work on the Marsanes? I asked, oh, that's no problem, it'll take a little longer than I thought, but we'll get there said Mikhail.

And Akhos - where is the Aegis right now? i asked, Near the Leftherian Archipelago, she's on the move, maybe on a ship said Akhos. Maybe they're heading for Indol i said as i walk away, Hmm? Where...? asked Akhos.

Temperantia, to buy us some time i said, what about the Aegis? If that man gets into her head... Patroka. Not happening, that's not how Mythra works said Malos, in fact, she'll be a big help to us i said.

After all, only an Aegis can open up the path to the World Tree, Malos, there's a lot of work to be done on what we got from the Guild, you guys, stay and help Mikhail. I'll go to Temperantia. Alone i said.

Fine by me said Malos, very well. Take care of yourself said Akhos as i walk away. Hold on said Malos as i look back, what is it? i asked, there is one more person, you must look out for this person and his is name y/n said Malos as I stop walking.

y/n...? i asked, that right he was with them as we fighting them and Obrona sense something from him and also he eyes was glowing said Akhos, that right... same thing happened to us but his eyes wasn't glowing said Mikhail.

So... it look like i also keep an eye for him i said as i back i was doing.

(Rex)pov

We are almost the Leftherian Archipelago and we saw the clouds wall, amazing... It looks like a mountain of clouds said Pyra. The Leftherian Archipelago, Indol s currently positioned beyond the cloud Ridge said Fan.

It would take quite some time to sail around, so we'll be traveling over land from here said Fan. I suppose not even a Titan ship could surpass such an obstacle said Dromarch, if we have to walk, we'd get moving now said Morag.

It's been a while... i said, must be five years said Gramps, Rex, have you been here before? asked Pyra. It's where I grew up, Me and Gramps are from Fonsett Village, just over the ridge here i said, huh, I wouldn't have pegged you for a Leftherian said Nia.

I also from here too said y/n, wait you too y/n i said. That right and i also live on another part of the Leftherian, i will show you where i was living one point said y/n. So this is your home... said Pyra as the ship about to dock with it.