Bio and backstory

(Here what you look like and your eyes is purple, you don't have the green thing around your neck

(Here what you look like and your eyes is purple, you don't have the green thing around your neck.)

(here is your Core Crystals and in your chest, it is also purple too but later will change

(here is your Core Crystals and in your chest, it is also purple too but later will change.)

(Now, here your twin sword)

here your attack you can use.

Cross slash: launch a cross slash beam from both your swords.

Blade Hurricane: spin round like a tornado and any enemies get hit by your sword.

Starburst Stream: 16 hit attack and if you the name, you know what it can do.

Counter blade: you block with one sword and attack with the other one.

Now it's time for the backstory.

A family of Gormotti living on a little farm on one of the Leftherian Titans, The father walked in the house as his 15 year old son in front of him. hey dad, where were you? asked the son, i wonder about that too said the wife.

Well... while i got some wood in the forest and i saw something that you will like said the father, wait... you mean said the son. That right, happy birthday said the father as he showed his son, a Core Crystals.

Honey, you found a Core Crystals in the forest? asked the wife, yes...but it looks like it has been there a long time said the father as he gave the Core Crystals to his son. Let's see what blade you get said the Mother as their son waking the Core crystal.