chapter 19

(Nia)pov

As we were fight Lila and I saw her attacking y/n but he keeping moving, then as Lila about to punch y/n but he fall backward to the ground and Lila pin him by putting her foot on his chest and about to punch him.

Then I saw Poppi tackle Lila and they break through the glass while they fighting each other in the next room, do not let her win, Poppi! said Tora. Of course, Masterpon! said Poppi, comprehension error said Lila as both of them rocket at each other.

Your integrated ether furnace is not fully activated, as an updated model, my energy throughput is...superior said Lila as landed an axe kick on Poppi but she block with her arms. Energy efficiency not the problem here said Poppi.

Poppi's masterpon told Poppi not to lose, so Poppi will win, very simple logic said Poppi. Comprehension error said Lila, and that is why you are failure said Poppi as she launched Lila into the room we in and into the wall.

 Lila! shouted Tatazo as we saw what happened, do it, Poppi! One more attack and she go down! said Tora as Poppi get drill shield ready. W-wait!  Wait one moment, please! said Tatazo as he get in front of Lila and Poppi stop in time.

D-Dadapon...? asked Tora, I sorry, Tora... Even if she no longer listen to me... Even if she become weapon for evil... Lila... Lila is all I have. Only reminder of Dadapon Soosoo. She is my treasure... said Tatazo.

Comprehension...error... said Lila, what you think you are doing?! No need to bother protecting yourself! Steal that ether furnace even if it destroys you! said Bana as he did something. Li...la is... said Lila.

You not need to listen to his orders, Lila! said Tatazo, hurry and take it! shouted Bana as he push an button. Lila's...Masterpon...is... Lila's Masterpon...is Professor Soosoo...and...Professor... Tatazo! said Lila as she remove something from her.

What?! She destroy control device on her own?! Mehmeh! said Bana as the remote broke itself, Lila about to fall to the ground but Poppi got her in arm. I very proud of you...sister said Poppi, Poppi... said Lila.

Poppi... Lila...said Tora, this not how it supposed to go...! said Bana, Bana! said Muimui as he got grab by the head by Bana. What happen to activation of Rosa?! said Bana, she ready when you are! said Muimui as Bana let go Muimui head.

Good, do it! said Bana, Yessir! said Muimui as they head for Rosa. Where did they go?! said Rex, Rex, let's find 'em! i said, Tora! Poppi! You take care of the Professor and Lila! We'll take down those scoundrels! said Rex.

As we trying to find Bana and Muimui in the place, but we found the place they at now. So we enter the Central Corridor, where's Bana? Where did he go? asked Rex as we heard something coming for us.

Well that's not good said y/n, Wh...wha-wha-wha...what's all this shaking?! said gramps. NOPON GO! said Bana/Muimui as a big robot come out of the ground, Wh...Wha-wha-wha... what the hell is that?! i said.

Activaaaaaate... Docking complete!!! said Bana/Muimui, Wahahah! How you like that?! This is secret weapon based on blueprints of Lila... Gigantic Aftificial Blade: Rosa! Ahahaha! said Bana. You enlarged the design? Increadible... said Dromarch.

Wahahah! Now you all bow before the power of Bana! Go get them, Rosa! said Bana. Ugh... This is too ridiculous for words, come on! said Rex as we started to fight them and Rosa.

(y/n)pov

As we were fighting them, we saw how strong the robot was, It's too...strong for us... said Nia. Allow me! I shall serve as a decoy, and then- said Dromarch. No, Poppi will take care of that said Poppi as we saw her glowing.