chapter 31

(Nia)pov

As we were fight Jin, he use his speed to beat us and fight Rex and Mythra. y/n keep counter each attack, Rex, Mythra said y/n, with wounds like that, they're done for, it's their biggest weakness said Malos.

Your struggle is pointless, my power gives me control over all elementar paricles said Jin. Parti-what? asked Rex, Heh, this allows me to accelerate my body to the speed of light, no matter how far ahead you can predict, your movements themselves are limited said Jin.

You are no match for me said Jin, Mythra...! shouted Rex, I'm still here... Rex, we have to...slow him down. Match light speed with light speed... said Mythra, got it! OK! Here we go! said Rex as he launch an attack on Jin.

Then Mythra attack with a light attack, we do it?! said Rex. Didn't I tell you? I can manipulater elementary particles, and the Aegis's attacks are nothing but a stream of particle energy... The particles that form it are too heavy to truly reach light speed said Jin.

The result is obvious said Jin, ohh no... Mythra's attack didn't...? asked Jin. Jin... said Mythra, it's over, boy said Jin as he get ready. Don't you think about it Jin, you have to go through me first said y/n.

Alright then, eat this! shouted Jin as he use his speed to attack. No! Shouted y/n as Jin sword stab through y/n body, y/n! said Mythra. Don't worry... he miss my core said y/n as Jin saw his sword miss y/n core.

Then Jin remove his sword from y/n body and slash them with his speed and Mythra turn back into Pyra, Rex! Pyra! y/n! i shouted as Akhos, Mikhail and Patroka block my path before something pin me to the ground and the other being attack.

Gah! Th-these are... said Morag, A-artificail Blades! said Tora. Of couse... That's why you were at Bana's factory! You won't win...so easily! shouted Morag as she use Brighid power to launch the artificail Blades off her and go after Mikhail but he grab her by the neck.

Lady Morag! said Brighid, Whoa! You're quite a looker from up close...Killing you will be such a waste said Mikhail. Let me go...you pig! said Morag as Mikhail get punch from the side by y/n and let go Morag.

You okay Morag? asked y/n, I'm good...thank said Morag as more artificail Blades show up and around y/n and Morag. S-stop...it... said Rex as Jin pin Rex with his foot, I'm surprised you're still breathing said Jin.

Relax, you'll be able to rest after I've pried that Core Crystal from your chest said Jin. I...won't die here... I have to reach...Elysium... I have to find... the answers we're all looking for... said Rex, what answers? asked Jin.

In this world, there are no answers said Jin, E-enough... I'm the one that you want, isn't that right? Leave them...out of this... said Pyra. Aw, look, what a touching scene and also...ow said Mikhail as he holding the side of his face.

Are you going to beg for their lives? asked Mikhail, no mockery, Mik. This is serious business said Malos, put the sword away, Jin, If not, i'll... said Pyra. You'll do what, exactly? asked Jin, I will... annihilate myself said Pyra.

What?! i said, you need me alive... don't you, Malos? asked Pyra. Hah, you worked that much out, did you? Well done. But how would you make good on that threat? You don't have that kind of... said Malos.

Are you so sure...about that? asked Pyra, this is a shock, i didn't think you had it in you... said Malos. What's going on? asked Patroka, she's controlling Mythra's Artifice herself... said Malos, she's controlling Siren through sheer...willpower? asked Akhos.

...Go ahead, i'll deflect it with my powers, just like before said Jin. You could do that... If I used the particle cannon itself, but this is the targeting ray. It moves at the speed of light, and if I turn up the output just a little... that light alone has enough power to annihilate a single Blade said Pyra.

You... said Jin, one signal from me... and my body will be scoured from this world, faster than you can blink. So? ...Jin? asked Pyra, ...How unexpected, that you, an Aegis, would say something like that. So you'll do it? Open the gates to Elysium for us? asked Jin.

Yes, if that is your wish said Pyra, don't Pyra! They'll just- said Rex as Jin pin Rex down more. Jin! said Pyra as she turn the power on the targeting ray, very well... said Jin as he back away from Rex.

Pyra-! i said, keep Rex safe for me said Pyra, N-no, no way! I don't agree to this! i said. I'm really sorry, Rex... said Pyra, P-Pyra... But why... said Rex as Pyra take the Omega Fetter. No said y/n, P-Pyra... said Rex.

Look at the state of you... You hadn't even noticed? Your own Blade has been wounded so deeply... and all you can think of is yourself, you awakened the Aegis... I thought you might have been different. But you're just... a fool said Jin.

A pitiful, childish... fool said Jin as he leave with Pyra and the other take artificail Blades with them. Pyra... Pyyyraaaaa-! shouted Rex.

(y/n)pov

We were sitting around in the Inn, Rex-Rex still sleeping? It two days now said Tora. His injuries were quite severe, the worst is over, but his body needs time to recover said Dromarch. He'd better get well soon, or- said Nia as we heard Rex coming.

Rex?! what's that? asked Nia, I'm leaving said Rex, but...where will you go? asked Nia. Good question, can't live on Gramps anymore, maybe I'll head for Argentum said Rex. Rex, you- said Gramps.

What the hell are talking about, Argentum? What about Pyra? Do you know how desperate the situation is? Or have you finally lost it, you idiot? asked Nia. I know, OK? It's just... said Rex, just what said Nia, I'm done said Rex.

Done? asked Nia, when I became the Driver of the Aegis, her Driver... I felt like I could do anything, but I was just kidding myself. All I've managed to is hurt her, again and again, so...I'm done said Rex.

Oh for crying out loud, Rex! She got herself caught to save you! said Nia. I know! So what? asked Rex, SO WHAT?! said Nia, Those guys are wayout of my league, I can't beat them, it's hopeless, I understand that now said Rex.

She'll be safe with them, they're not going to hurt her like I do, so I'm leaving. I've just been kidding myself all along, me, a Driver? In the end, salvaging is all- said Rex. You...bloody... IDIOT! shouted Nia as she punch him.

Okay, he kind of deserves it i said, hurts, yeah? But that pain's nothing compared to what Pyra must be feeling right now! She went with those bastards knowing full well how much it would hurt said Nia.

For our sake, not hers! said Nia, I get it! I know! But what do you want me to do? I couldn't even slow him down! And y/n could't stop him, even the Artifice's attack couldn't touch him. What chance do I have against a guy like that? asked Rex.

The more I fight, the more Pyra gets hurt, She'll be... better off without me by her side said Rex as Bright walk to Rex and slap him. Do you actually mean that? Do you not have the slightest idea how it felt for her to leave you? asked Bright.

Pyra thought you'd be better off if she was dead, did you know that? She... is planning to sacrifice herself to defeat them! You drove her to this, but here you are, giving up. You said you'd get Pyra to Elysium, didn't you? You'll eat your words, just like that? asked Bright.

Forget it, We'll rescue her on our own. This loser...he's not the Rex we joined with, let him go wherever the hell he wants said Nia. Come now, let's not start fighting amongst- said Dromarch as Morag stop him, let's give them a chance to work this out... said Morag.

Shall we? asked Morag as Zeke nod, sure i said. Y'know, I- said Rex, Nia quite right! Rex definitely not behave like himself! Giving up after one loss? That not Rex I know at all! said Poppi. But- said Rex.

Now is not time for excuses! shouted Poppi as she about to punch him, Poppi?! said Tora as Morag and Me get up. But Poppi put her fist on his head, P-Poppi? asked Rex, Poppi is hurt to see Rex like this said Poppi.

Poppi and Masterpon are not real Blade and Driver, so Poppi and Masterpon looked up to Rex lots. Rex worked very very hard to get this far, when Rex tries hard, Poppi and Masterpon try hard said Poppi.

Rex Like bullseye we aim for, without Rex, we not know which way to go. So please... Rex cannot give up and stop here said Poppi, Poppi... said Rex. My Prince said Pandoria as she told Zeke something.

Chum! My old man wants to see you, time to go said Zeke as we head for Zeke father.