chapter 3

(Rex)pov

So...what doyou actually need to finish this artificial Blade? i asked, One Perfect Range Sensor and three Bion Connectors! said Tora. I don't think I've ever heard of either of those... said Pyra, Perfect Range Sensor supplements function of eyes in artificial Blade said Tora.

Quite pricey item, but very important said Tora, And the Bion Connectors? asked Gramps. That have many uses, but mostly to prevent hat fall off said Tora. Would an ordinary piece of string not suffice...? asked Gramps.

So, um...where can we buy these items? asked Pyra, At Margi'a Odds & Ends! Is just off to the left after entering Torigoth city said Tora. I'm sure we must have walked past that area before said Gramps, all right! Let's go! i said.

 (time skip)

we watch Tora working on the artificial Blade, OK! All finished! said Tora. It's really complete? i asked, very complete! Just need to apply energy charge to activate! said Tora. Tira, our friends' execution draws near. There's no time to lose. Make haste! said Gramps.

I know, I know! Okay artificial Blade, it's wakey-wakey time! said Tora, That won't do, Tora! said Pyra. W-what Tora do wrong? asked Tora, you can't keep calling her "artificial Blade"! As her creator, the least you can do is give her a proper name said Pyra.

Oh, um, well... Actually, friends, Tora did think of name for her. Very good name said Tora, Nice, then i guess there's no problem i said, well, why don't you introduce us, Tora! said Gramps. Right away! Now... Wakey- wakey! Tora's very own Blade! Poppi! said Tora as he turn on the power and lighting hit at the sametime.

P-Poppi? asked Tora, as Poppi wake up. ☆How may I be srevice, Master?☆ asked Poppi. we were shocked what she said, W-w-w-wait a minute! Ooh! Forget you see that! Tora must change the settings! Khm... said Tora as he change.

The settings? i asked, Th-this time should be Ok... Second time go best! Powerrrr...on! said Tora as he turn on again. Poppi opened her eyes, Greetings, Masterpon said Poppi, I...I did it! Tora's masterpiece! World's first artificial Blade...Poppi! asked Tora as it work this time.

Whoa! i said, Incredible! said Pyra, That is really quite something said Gramps. Tora did good, huh? You impressed? Tora is a very big success?! Absolutely! You're amazing, Tora! Though I was pretty surprised before, when she was all... you know... i said.

Forget about it! That not Tora's fault! Th-that was, um... Grampypon! Grampypon Soosoo made settings! Yes, definitely Grampypon's fault! said Tora as Poppi look at him, are you sure, Tora? asked Pyra.

Y-yes, Grampypon...yes... Mehmeh! as we all turn to see all the costumes in the closet, Well, let's not dwell on that. Rex! Let's go rescue Nia and Dromarch! said Pyra, No time to lose! i said, Mehmeh... said Tora.

Anyway, my name Poppi. Poppi try hard to make Masterpon proud said Poppi, meanwhile. Grr... That shrew thinks she owns the place, just because she curries favor with the Emperor... If only I'd got the Aegis myself... said Dughall.

I could have returned home in triumph, or sold her to Dana for a tidy sum... But it's not over. I refuse to let this place be the end of me! I will not be left to rot in this flea-bitten backwater! Captain Padraig! said Dughall.

Uh. yes sirs said Padrig as he in the tv thing, Double the number of guardsmen! Round up whoever you can find! We're going to find that Aegis before Morag gad get her paws on her said Dughall.

Sir! as you wish, sir! said Padrig, Watch and learn, Morag Ladair said Dughall as Brighid heard it all.

(y/n)pov

I walk around and hear something so i follow the sound, as i did... i saw Rex and his blade on the move and head for titan warship with a nopon and another blade. So they take that way so i take the front i said as i walk to front gate.