chapter 14

(Pyra)pov

As we got ready and i heard Nia talking, where do ships to the Ardainian Empire leave from again? asked Nia, Goldmouth Flight Deck, It's up on the fourth floor said Rex. Right, gotcha said Nia.

Shall we get moving, then? I asked, Ardainian Empire sound so grand! Tora cannot wait to see what it like! said Tora. Then head up to the fourth floor and as we meet Murmur, then a blue light show itself.

This light... What is it? Roc's Core Crystal?! It was like a stone. What happened?! said Rex, don't you remember, Rex? Vandham told you, Core Crystals don't "die". They always regenerate after a while said Nia.

Regenerate? asked Rex, ready to be reawakened by a new Driver said Nia. So...If I resonated with it now... said Rex, Then a new Roc would be born into this world said Dromarch. A new Roc... Vandham's Blade... said Rex.

What do? asked Tora, I'm not sure, taking Vandham's old partner... It just doesn't feel right said Rex. Yeah, but maybe he would have wanted you to do it, just do whatever said Nia, right... said Rex.

Probably time we headed for the ship, right? asked Nia, oh - yeah said Rex. I'll go ahead and register us for boarding said Nia, Nia, do we really need to rush? i asked. Sure, we could take our time, and miss out on the good seats! said Nia.

Oops- said Nia as almost fall backward,  Oww! What was that kid's problem? as we watch the kid run away from us. Rex! Your bag! i said, No... No! Nooo! said Rex, what've you lost now? asked Nia.

Roc's Core Crystal! It's not here! said Rex, you mean that little blighter...?! said Nia. After him! At once! said Dromarch, Titan's foot! said Rex as we run after the kid. As we on the first floor and we started looking around.

That little thief looked pretty young, right? asked Nia, yeah, and those ears, Gormotti for sure said Rex. So let's see... There! That's the brat! said Nia as we run to the kid and the kid saw us and start to run.

Then the kid knock over the guy, Ugh! What d'you think you're doing?! said the guy as the ship leave the dock. Why, that little...! He stole the whole ship! said Nia, What now?! i said. Let's go! Are there any other... There's one! said Rex.

Garram! said Rex Hey, Rex, what the big hurry? asked Garram. Lend me your boat! said Rex, what? I mean, sure, but why? asked Garram. There was a pickpocket! Took our Core Crystal! Over there! said Rex.

Over there? asked Garram as he turn around to see a ship, Hold it! Bring that ship back here! shouted the guy. Why, that's Pittman's ship! Your thief's on board that thing? asked Garram, please! said Rex, all right, then! The key's in the slot, so you can take her right out! said Garram.

Thanks! I'll bring her back as soon as I can! said Rex, no worries! Go get 'em, Rex! said Garram as we take the titan ship and after the thief.

(y/n)pov

we have arrived at Gormott as we dock the ship, we got off the ship and Tora saw the ship. That the ship! said Tora, yeah, no doubt about it, this is where he got off said Rex. He may still be somewhere nearby said Dromarch.

Right, then let's ask around and see what we can find! said Nia, good plan! said Rex. We start to talk to everyone about a kid and when we done talking to everyone, we know where to go now and it a long walk.

it took about a hour to get the place and as get to the place, we saw the place, Is this where the tracks end? asked Rex. But this is... said Nia, your right Nia, this is Umon place i said. If we're on the right track, he should be around here, yeah? asked Nia.

Thief using Umon's workshop as hideout... I never dream of such a thing! said Tora, then we about to enter the building. We saw the thief with four more kids with him, that's him, let's surround them so he can't run said Rex, gotcha said Nia.