chapter 16

(Mythra)pov

As some Ardainian soldiers follow the person and y/n block the person path, Ardainian soldiers starting shoot at the person and y/n duck down. But their bullet did nothing to the person, what the hell? I know we didn't miss.. said one of the soldiers.

Is she a Blade...? asked one of the soldiers, no, look...! said the other as she knock out two of the soldiers teammate, then the last soldier tried to attack but he got punch in the face. That body's...mechanical...? asked the soldier as he fall to the ground.

So you a artificial Blade said y/n as she turn around and run at y/n, oh no you don't said y/n as he use his twin swords on her but she jump up and cause y/n to miss her. Then she land on his back, uh oh said y/n as he felt her on his back and launch forward as she launch herself off from y/n back and land away from y/n.

As we show up to see y/n and other person there, What the-? Who's that? asked Rex. she turn around to look at us, Meh? L...Lila?! said Tora as y/n look at Tora, Lila rocket out of there. Hey, get back here said y/n as he go after her, wait! Lila! shouted Tora.

Wait up, Tora! said Rex, Ah! Over there! said Tora as we saw Lila on a building part and Lila holding y/n by his neck. Come on, friends! Chase after, quick! said Tora run ahead of us and we follow him.

We run to where Lila was, wait...please! shouted Tora. Help me shouted y/n as Lila hop away from building to building with y/n, she not listening? Nothing for it but to chase! said Tora as we run after her again.

Waaaaaait! shouted Tora, oh no, not again shouted y/n as he was taked away by Lila. Masterpon... said Poppi, we not letting her get away! Poppi help chase too! Go as fast as possible! said Tora.

We follow Tora again and head to where Lila was again, not here... Where did she go...?! said Tora. Tora, wait, did you know that girl? asked Rex, she seemed somehow similar to Poppi... said Gramps.

It was...Lila said Tora, Lila? asked Rex. The artificaial Blade Tora's Dadapon and Grampypon were making, Tora recognize her anywhere said Tora. Masterpon, there an ether furnace reading nearby... Up there! said Poppi as we all look up and we saw Lila and y/n.

Lila! It is you! said Tora, then Lila throw y/n as hard as she can and y/n throw into the wall to our right. y/n! shouted Nia as she run to y/n, Ether furnace reading detected, Initiating protocol said Lila as she jump down to face us.

y/n, can you still fight? asked Nia, yes I still can said y/n as y/n and Nia join with us to fight Lila and it took us a while but we beat her and she was very strong too. Probability of success falling, switching to strategic retreat mode said Lila.

Lila, wait! shouted Tora as Lila jump over the gate and run, Poppi show us a path for us.

(Rex)pov

We tried to follow Lila but we lost her, she's gone... i said. Ether furnace reading lost... It seem she has escaped said Poppi. Lila... Long time ago, Grampypon Soosoo and Dadapon Tatazo were working on her said Tora.

Her name was Lila... Grampypon and Dadapon and Tora all wanted to become Driver, However... Not single one of us have potential... So we decide to work together and make artificial Blade. Blade even we can use! said Tora.

But then... said Tora, (past) You must run, Tora! Take this and go! Someday, you finish what we started! said Tatazo. After that, Tora hide out in Torigoth city, making Poppi based on blueprints and ether furnace Dadapon left for Tora said Tora.

Don't you have any idea who the attackers were? asked Mythra, Tora not know who, but they definitely wanted to steal Lila said Tora. If it was Lila they were after, how'd she end up here in the Empire? asked Nia.