chapter 10

(Rex)Pov

We were walking and we saw a building in front of us, hmmm, is this some kind of theater? asked Dromarch. Yup, it's a theater, all right, the guy we're here for leads the troupe here said Vandham.

Ahh, actors, eh i said...And right now...they're in the middle of a show... Wrll? Wanna take a quick peek? asked Vandham, "The Heroic Adventures of Addam" might be interesting said Dromarch, I've never been to the theater before i said.

Neither has Tora! said Tora!, let's do it! Nice and quiet though, looks like it's pretty packed today said Vandham. OK! i said as we enter the theater, then we enter the room and we hear the actor talking.

And I saw at that time that the powers of darkness had engulfed almost everything! People and Titans alike were drawn into the abyssal vortex! The apocalypse was upon us! The end was nigh! said the actor.

But then! Despite the wounds all over his, the great Addam stood... said the first actor. O Architect! Grant me power! Power to banish the dark! Power to illuminate the world said the second actor.

then a third actor show up, Lo! Loyal servant of the Architect! The Aegis! O Aegis! Bless me with your power! Bring light upon the world! said the second actor as the third actor beat the three actor monsters.

Thus, they defeated the darkness, but at a terrible price! Three great continents sank beneath the sea of clouds forever said the frist actor. Servant of the Architect! By thy power, the world is saved! For the gift you have granted us, we are eternally grateful said the second actor.

I shall spread thy legend far and wide! May your name live on for eternity! said the second actor as he pick up the third actor in his arm and walk to the door behind him as the  curtains fall behind him.

As we leave the room and Nia stop me, hey, kind of awkward, right? asked Nia. What was awkward? I asked, I mean, that play...it was about Pyra, must have been kinda bizarre for her, eh? asked Nia.

I dunno... I guess? i asked, maybe you should go and make it right said Nia as she walk by me.  Make it right? How? i asked, Idiot, figure it out yourself! said Nia as she walk away. Nia right said y/n as he walk by me.

Huh? What am i supposed to-? Err, umm...so the theater... i said, Wasn't it incredible? They had the cloth moving just like real clouds! How do you think they did that? asked Pyra. Huh? ...Ah... Yeah! The clouds were pretty cool... They were so...cloudy? i asked.

Then Gramps punch me in the back of my head, Ow! i said, what are you saying, bonehead? asked Gramps. There's no need for that! I don't know what to say situation like this! i said as the other meet up with Vandham friend.

Comin' in old fella! Crikey! Still collecting the junk, are ya? asked Vandham, watch it, you bruiser! Don't make fun of a man's hobbies! said the old guy.

(y/n)pov

Some greeting for your old comrade! said Vandham, comrade? asked Nia. Yeah, I was a freelancer, before the firm got going. Believe it or not, me and this fella tore up a good few battlefields in our day said Vandham.

We sure did, and thanks to that bleeding hearts of yours, we almost never got paid! said the old guy. Hahaha! Says the guy in the theater troupe! You can't be raking in much dough either said Vandham.

Hmph. Well, what can i do for you, friend? asked the old guy, Cole, you're old, ain't ya? Old enough to know...how you cross over to the World Tree... Get to Elysium, I mean said Vandham as Cole was shocked.

Elysium? But why? Why would you want to go there? That Core Crystal! You... You're... So, the Aegis is back amongst us... Who is your Driver? asked Cole. I am said Rex, You? But you're so young... said Cole.