chapter 35

(Zeke)pov

Who'd've thought that Nia was a Blade too? i asked, why didn't you tell us, Nia? asked Rex. I just didn't, Ok? asked Nia, no, it's not OK! said Rex, you lot really are just children, aren't you? asked Morag.

Huh? What d'you mean? asked Rex, you'll understand one day said Morag, your right about that said y/n. Hey, y'know, me, Rex, Nia... We've all got some kind of...deep Blade connection going on with us, haven't we? i asked.

To tell the truth...I am a little envious said Morag, Lady Morag... said Brighid. You know, I'm sure it could be arranged i said. Would it...leave a scar? asked Morag, that's kinda part of the bargain i said.

In that case, maybe not, N-no, that's not what I meant! It's just... said Morag. Hehe, relax, much as I appreciate the sentiment, I wouldn't want you to harm yourself said Brighid. I-I'm sorry said Morag.

Anyway, what do we do now? It's all well and good that we escaped, but we've got nothing to show for it said Nia. Don't worry. I know where we have to go said Rex, Are yoou sure, Rex? You know Pyra's location? asked Gramps.

I think so, near the World Tree, I see a rotting Titan... She there said Rex. A rotting Titan? Could it be? asked Morag, what is it? Morag knows such a place? asked Tora. Close by the World Tree...against the side of the Great Void... I've heard there's a Titan known as the cliffs of Morytha said Morag.

Morytha... That name sounds familiar... Lady Morag, there are tales...tales of a "land of the dead". And the cliffs that lead into its depths... said Dromarch, yes, indeed, the land of Morytha...a place no living soul has ever withessed, well then... said Morag as we know where to go next.

Now the queation is, how are we getting to the Cliffs of Morytha? asked Nia. I doubt just any sailor would be willing to give us a ride there said Gramps, yeah, they're not gonna be keen on going that close to the World Tree i said.

In that case, I will charter a military vessel. It may not be the most efficient route, but it will be reliable, I can assure you you that much said Morag.

That our Special Inquisithingy! said Tora, special Inquisitor said Poppi as y/n agree with Poppi. Haha.. Some might consider this an abuse of privilehes, you know said Morag, so are we headed to the at Hardaigh Palace in Mor Ardain? asked Rex.

Yes, Brighid, would you send word ahead that we are coming? asked Morag, of couse, Lady Morag, leave it to me said Brighid. Right, then let's get moving! said Nia, but first y/n, did you control your glowing eye power? i asked.

Yes i did said y/n as he close his eye then he open them, we saw his eye glowing, and he close and open his eye again, his eyes not glowing. Nice one and that will help us i said, thank and i hope said y/n as we head for Mor Ardain.

(Nia)pov

Little time skip, we are on the the dock in Mor Ardain and Morag told us the soldier name on the way there, Lady Morag! We have been expecting you said Soghra. You have heard my business here, I presume? We require passage to the Cliffs of Morytha said Morag.

Yes, ma'am! The preparations are all complete said Soghra, I doubt this will be an easy voyage... Are you sure you're up to it? asked Morag. Absolutely, ma'am! By order of His Maiesty the Emperor, only the finest of sailor have been gathered for this assignment! said Soghra.

I'll have to thank him for that later... Well then, shall we depart? asked Morag. As you wish! Soghra as we get on the titan ship and head for Morytha. We walk on the path, so these are the Cliffs of Morytha said Rex.

A rotting Titan, drifting aimlessly until death takes it said Morag, I just rememberd - Malos mentioned this place once, it's a shortcut to the World Tree said Nia. Makes sense said Gramps, Let's push on, Pyra is definitely somewhere ahead! said Rex.

Then Rex felt an pain in the chest, Rex, are you OK? asked Gramps. uh oh said y/n, Rex? asked Gramps, I...I'm...fine... said Rex. Could it be...Pyra is in trouble? asked Gramps, I don't know. But we have to hurry, I have a bad feeling about this said Rex.

We hurry as we can and we felt the ground shake, an earthquake? asked Zeke. In a place like this? asked Pandoria, it's close! said Morag. Let's go! said Rex as we head for Pyra, we run there for a while and we found a Ruins place.

We saw Malos there, You're finally here, I've been expecting you said Malos. Malos I said, Your Core Crystal... So you finally gave up your little human act. Are you looking for a place to belong, or are you just a fickle child who doesn't know what she wants? asked Malos.

Pf... i said, where's Pyra? asked Rex. Hell if I know, she's probably dead by now said Malos, I'm alive, she's alive! said Rex. Think wherever you like, but don't be mad at me, all I'm doing is reclaiming what was stolen from me said Malos.

You're never going to see her again, heh. You make me laugh, you know that? Look at you, that salvager brat I picked up Argentum, standing here with the gall to challenge me? asked Malos. Someone's gotta! We're not gonna lose to the likes of you! said Rex.

You did well to make it this far, but... You end here... boy! said Malos as he launch an attack on us and we got out of the way. the ledge Tora on broke, Mehmeh! said Tora, Tora shouted Rex, Masterpon shouted Poppi as she rocket after Tora.

Then Poppi save Tora, Agh! What the hell is this? shouted Zeke as he attack Malos but the barrier Malos made destroy bit of Zeke weapon, watch it, Shellhead! Malos's power will destroy anything it touches! It'll take your arm or your head right off! I said.

What?! said Zeke as he was shocked to hear that, what are we gonna do?! said Rex. Poor, helpless maggots! Nia You-! said Malos as I heal Zeke. Nia! said Rex, I should have used this power earlier, but I was afraid i said.

Afraid to go back to those days... Lives have been lost...because I was afraid... I said Nia, Nia- said Rex. But someone taught me that I don't have to be afraid, now I get it! My life has a purpose! Your power might destroy, Malos, but my power restores i said.

As long as my friends have the will to live, that's all I need, there is no wound you can inflict that I cannot heal! Blade Weapons too! They were born from us and can be healed just the same. y/n! Rex! Everyone! It's time to end this! i said, Yeah! said Rex as we get ready to fight Malos.

(y/n)pov

As we were fight Malos and he go after Nia, I'm gonna kill you! shouted Malos, don't you know when to give up, Malos? shouted Nia as they clash swords. Gah, that's an annoying power! said Malos, so sorry! You've gotta be stopped. You're a menace to the entire world! said Nia.

Is that so? Oh you sweet-talker, Nia said Malos as he push her back to Rex. Nia i said, Don't you see how weak you are? Heal all you want, but you can't even scratch me, where are your claws, kitty? asked Malos.

Hmph! Very well, then I'll show you! You asked for it! Rex! Help me out! said Nia. You got it! said Rex, follow my lead! said Nia, OK! said Rex. Here goes! said Nia as they did something and Rex run at Malos.

Malos attack Rex and Rex jump up to launched an water slash attack, Malos slash the water attack and cause water bubble around him. What? Is that it? I hardly even felt it said Malos as his arms and leg grow bigger.

Nia... Wh-what have you done to me? asked Malos, I altered the replication rate of your body's cells. Even an Immortal Blade is made from the same stuff as any other being, I used that to my advantage said Nia.

Gah... This is why... Jin recruited you... He saw that power... said Malos, Who knows? Why don't you ask him yourself? I 've got just one thing to say to you, the place where I belong... is right here said Nia.

Niaaaaaaa! shouted Malos as he fall over the ledge, see ya said Nia as she walk away from the ledge. Well Nia... That was cool i said, thank y/n said Nia as we head down the path.

(Micheal)pov

I watch y/n and his friend on the move again, well... Nia power did stop Malos for a bit but... Malos still alright. So I hope y/n and his friend can stop Malos once and for all, and... If there a new evil in Telethiaborn y/n world, so that mean Blade y/n got the new evil but where? i asked to myself.