chapter 24

(Mythra)pov

y/n... But how? asked Jin, it been a while have it said y/n. So it have been said Jin, so you side with Malos said y/n, yes i have and you are a flesh eater now said Jin as y/n nod and we start to fight him and it took us a while to beat him and got him for now.

How... How is he still moving?! Even that Patroka girl couldn't withstand it... said Rex, no, it's working. His powers are certainly limited now, but Jin...he's one of the most powerful Blades in history i said.

Even so, we can beat him! We just have to work together! said Rex, I don't think so! said Jin as he use his speed to get to Fan and finish her off. What?! said Morag, Fan! said Rex, It can't be said y/n.

You are no slave, be free now said Jin as Fan have drop her weapon and put her right hand on the side of his face and he rememder samething. Then he remove his sword and get away from her.

Fan- No - no, why?! Jin! Why the hell would you do this?! What good does it do you?! said Rex. Why, you ask...? Then let me ask you this, Blades are granted phenomenal power from our creator on high... said Jin.

...Yet we are doomed to never remember, why?! said Jin. What... said Rex, the accumulation of memories is what allows mankind, no, all life to grow. Change, evolve, but...Blades are fleeting, when we return to our cores, our memories are lost. Our growth snatched away forever said Jin.

People aren't so different said Morag, man's life has an end, yes. However, though each individual life is fleeting... You pass on your memories, allowing you to grow. As a species, as a culture said Jin.

Why does Indol control all the Core Crystals? By controlling the moment of every Blade's birth, they enslave our entire kind. How is that fair? We have no culture because Indol decrees it, because that's what your kind do! said Jin.

Jin... i said, why are you the masters, and we the slaves? It is we... Who embody the very nature of this world! said Jin. Blades...embody the world? I don't...get what you're... said Rex, If you saw the last state of humanity, you'd understand! said Jin.

Now that you have come this far, there can be no turning back. But... I'm afraid your journey ends here said Jin as he felt something wrong, what happened to Jin said y/n, Nghh... Why now... said Jin.

Hey - now's our chance! What are you standing around for?! Show that scumbag what's what! said Zeke. Then something show a red light, what?! said Rex, It's Akhos! said Nia. Malos sent me, time to make an exit, ready? asked Akhos.

Who says we're going to let you go? asked Zeke, heh... You really don't understand, do you? You really think this over? asked Akhos. What the- How? We cut the bloody cadle! Zeke as defense mechanism turn on again.

Certainly, but some energy still remains, deep in its core. Don't you see? It's like a Blade weapon! Well, you seem busy, I'll leave you to it, bye! said Akhos as he got out of there with Jin. Wait! said  Rex, i got this said y/n as he walk to the defense mechanism.

Wait y/n said Nia as the defense mechanism attack him but y/n slash a part from it and as he look back, we saw his eyes glowing again. Starburst stream said y/n as he attack the defense mechanism.

We keep seeing more part coming off the defense mechanism and defense mechanism fall in pieces, then we saw y/n fall on his knees. I don't get it... I'm... I'm meant to be a Driver now... I have a Blade of my own... said Rex.

But I couldn't do anything... Fan... Nothing's changed... I'm just as weak as I've always been!, Jin... What happened, to make you like this? asked Rex as Nia saw something, what...is that? asked Nia.

That... Urayan army! So many of them! said Poppi, What?! said Pandoria as we saw Mor Ardain army, No! Shit! Who gave that damn order?! Shouted Morag. At this rate, I don't think there's any stopping them said Brighid, how so? asked Nia.