chapter 12

(Nia)pov

We been fighting for a while and I watch y/n fight like he an another person, Malos tired to attack y/n by launched an ether slash at him but y/n turn around to slash the attack in half and back fighting Akhos.

Then we saw Rex and Mythra used the attack that called Sacred Arrow! And alot light arrows fall out of the sky and heading for Malos and his Blade, Akhos and Obrona. Also y/n was in the way too.

As the attack coming and y/n started to dodge every arrow as like he know where they are coming from, wh-what is this...? Akhos...! said Obrona as the other Blade and herself turn back into their Core Crystals.

Obrona! shouted Akhos, whoa i said as i was shock to see what heppened. I don't... said Akhos as he still shocked, Hmph! We gotta retreat! Akhos! shouted Malos, Obrona... said Akhos, no time for that, Akhos! said Malos as punch the ground to cause the dust to sent everywhere.

Then the dust clear, Malos and Akhos are gone. Vandham said Rex as he know it too, Mythra turn back into Pyra and fall to the ground. I run to Pyra to help her and i saw y/n as he looking at me, i saw his eyes stop glowing and he fall back on to the ground.

(time skip)

We made a tombstone for Vandham, The body may die, but never the soul, which is merely passed on. Souls flow onward, born and reborn, forever part of the great ether stream said Dromarch.

Why friends make grave here? Can we not take Biggipon home to village? asked Tora, He'd want to be buried where he fell, it is traditional amongst mercenaries said Gramps. I'm so sorry, Vandham... If only I hadn't listened to those people, you'd still be... I'm sorry... said Iona.

I'm so sorry...! said Iona, It's not your fault. No matter what, those guys would have tracked us down eventually, what matters is that Vandham saved all our lives, for now, let's just grateful to him...for that said Rex.

...You're right... said Iona, I won't forget your words, Vandham. Ever, I'll fight my own war, With Pyra said Rex. y/n look back to see Pyra walking to us, Pyra awake said y/n, Pyra...? Are you all right? asked Rex.

Yes... said Pyra, good, I was worried that you might not...wake up...Pyra, you know I've got to ask. That thing that happened yesterday... You called yourself "Mythra"? asked Rex. What? I-I, um... said Pyra.

I'd like to hear that, too, that power...it wasn't nomal, is that the true power of the Aegis? I think you owe us an explanation, It was pretty crazy i said. Tora want to know too, Pyra was super strong! Why so strong? Huh? asked Tora.

Now, now, don't pressure the girl... said Gramps, well, um... The thing is... I mean... said Pyra as a green light started to glow from her core crystal. then Pyra turn into Mythra, P ...Pyra...? asked Rex.

Why...? asked Mythra as she walk to Rex, Huh? said Rex. Why did you wake me up?! said Mythra, Huh? What? asked Rex. I didn't want to wake up... I didn't want to come back! I left everything to her so I'd never to use that power again! said Mythra.

But then you woke me up! said Mythra, W-woke you up...? asked Rex. If you hadn't been so useless, none of this would have happened! I wouldn't have had to use this power! Didn't you listen to that Vandham guy? He told you to hold back! He told you to run! said Mythra.

But you just had to push youself, Idiot, look where it's got us now! said Mythra as we all shock to hear. You- said Rex, you really messed up said Mythra, you don't have tell me that! I know, all right?! I knew I was being an idiot said Rex.

Rex... said Mythra, but I just... I couldn't hand you over to them, I wanted to keep you safe said Mythra. Wh-wha...?! A-at any rate! If you've got questions, you can ask her! I'm out of here! Bye! said Mythra as she turn into Pyra.