chapter 6

(Rex)pov

So that's the World Tree... i said, Wow, I've never seen it so close before... said Nia. Me neither, to tell you the truth, But it's just as awesome as I'd hoped i said. The current's really strong... Fall in that, and you're a goner said Nia.

It's great that we made it this far... But how do we get over there? i asked, well that a good question said y/n. Any ideals? Pyra? i asked as i look at Pyra, We... said Pyra, Huh? i said. Rex! We need to leave! We can't stay here! said Pyra.

What, why? What are you talking about, Pyra? i asked as we saw something coming out of the cloud sea. Ophion! said Pyra, Why Ophion here and why did i say that, also why i know him? asked y/n as he don't know why.

Ophi-who?! i said, Quick! shouted Pyra, Uh? Gotcha! i said as i turn around the boat. Ophion! Stop this! What's wrong? Can't you hear me? It can't be! said Pyra as Ophion tried to attack us with it tail.

We sail away from Ophion, What was that? Thought we were done for! I said as we look in front of us. Oh no said y/n, Is that... i said, Uraya's Titan! said Gramps, this is NOT good! Ack! Here it comes! i said as we all screaming as we get eated.

I open my eyes and i look around to see, we have crash landed, so i turn on a light and put it on my belt. Pyra! Anybody! i called out, I...I'm here said Pyra as i see her, you hurt? i asked, no, I'm fine said Pyra as she walk to me.

Ach, ow said Nia, Meehh... said Tora as i see both of them, ow, that hurt said y/n as i saw him getting up. Looks like we're all OK... i said, Except for the fact that we now find ourselves in the belly of the beast said Gramps.

The beastie's belly? asked Tora, this is the inside of the Urayan Titan said Gramps, Meh meh! said Tora. Look said Gramps as we look where he pointing, Tora think this not nice place said Tora, Is that how we're gonna end up? i asked.

Hey, Rex! Don't jinx us! said Nia, Everone, shouldn't we try to get out of here? If I recall, the Urayans live towards the beast's back, there must be a way up there said Dromarch. Yeah, can't hang around here, for sure said Nia, Your right Nia said y/n.

Over there said Poppi as we look to where she pointing, there an opening said y/n. Poppi see something over there, someone coming this way said Poppi. For real? Maybe you're just seeing things said Nia.

Poppi is certain, something is flickering over there said Poppi. Flickering...you say? Some kind of ghost maybe? i asked, s-shut up! There's no such thing! said Nia. Nia! You're not scared, surely? I asked, D-don't talk nonsense, Rex! I'm not a kid! said Nia.

You're scared! At last, something Nia's scared of i said, just you watch... Hey! Where's Pyra? asked Nia. What? i asked, Pyra's missing said Nia, Uh... But she was right here, Pyra? Pyra?! i called out.

Hey, what's up? asked Pyra as she was behind me, Aaah! H-hey, what's the big idea?! Don't wander off like that! i said, nothing really. I was just talking a look around, what the matter? asked Pyra as Nia laughing.

What's so funny? i asked, Oh, nothing... said Nia as y/n know what she talking about. Then Pyra make a fire ball to light up, Oh! Things are looking brighter already said Gramps. Poppi can help too said Poppi as her eyes light up too.

Now ever more brighter! said Tora, you two are certainly earning your keep, I wish i could say the same for old Dromarch here! said Nia. Apologies, my lady said Dromarch, see? Not so scary when you can actually see, let's find the exit! i said.

So where y/n now? asked Nia, oh no i said as i felt a hand on my shoulder and cause me to jump.  work every time said y/n as i look at him and Nia just laugh.

(y/n)pov

We walk through the place and fight some enemies on the way, until we saw the light in front of us, there's some kinda dim light... said Nia. If I rememder, the urayan Titan has a translucent hide... I bet that'll be the light filtering through said Gramps.

So the Titan must be above the clouds now? asked Rex, I dare say! said Gramps. If we can it to the source of the light, maybe we'll find a way out of here said Pyra, Hold it! said someone as we look up to see a group of people there.

They jump from where they was and landed in front of us, Looks like a bunch of mushes I ain't seen yet, you gotta have pretty damn bad luck, ending up in a Titan's guts like this...Huh? That Blade... An emerald Core Crystal! said the big guy.

Bwahahahaha! So the rumors are true! said the big guy, Huh? What rumors? asked Rex. The tale that every Driver worth his salt knows, the legenddary Aegis, Folks been saying she just woke up from a 500 year nap said the big guy.

Wouldn't have thought she'd show with a pencil-neck shrimp like you for a Driver, though said the big guy. You think I don't have what it takes? asked Rex, Nah, I mean... Maybe you could handle a normal Blade said the big guy.

But a greenhorn like you with a beaut like her? Don't kid yourself, c'mon boy, head her over to a grown-up said the big guy. This crap is getting old, leave her alone! said Rex, Y'got heart, kid, I like that said the big guy.

Yew, Zuo, you take care of the others, I wanna squash the kid said big guy. Heheh, leave it to us, boss said Yew, we''ll take real good care of 'em said Zuo as we get ready to fight them but i going to help Rex.

So the other keep the other two busy and while i head for Rex and I heard Rex and the big talking, What's the matter? Are you the Aegis or aren't ya?! said the big guy as he about land an attack but Pyra block it with a barrier and she know something not right.

That all ya go, mate? Pathetic said the big guy, We'll show you! We'll show you what me and Pyra are made of! said Rex as he launched fire ball at the guy, but he move out of the way, he dodged?! said Rex.

Course I did, kid, any slower, you'd bore me to death said the big guy. How about this then? asked Rex as he launched more fire ball and the big guy keep dodging, Rex, wait! I can't supply power this fast! said Pyra as i heard her.

As the big guy got his back to the wall, nowhere left to run! Eat this! said Rex as he about launch an another fire ball, but his sword stop working. Rex was shock to see that, Playtime's over, Take this! said the big guy as he launch himself at Rex.

But he didn't finish off Rex, Hah! If you're a Driver, you're a new one for sure, Drivers, see. We borrow our Blades' energy...channel it into our weapons... And let rip with an Art! But you gotta be careful - there's a limit to it said the big guy.

If you go in all bull-jeaded like that, kid, even that Aegis of yours... Is gonna run out of energy before long said the big guy as i behind him. Hey big guy, you forgot something and you leave a opening for me i said as he look behind him and saw me about to landed an attack.

But his Blade block with a barrier, I knew it... your Blade keep you safe from being attack from behind i said as i felt my twin sword started to sink through the barrier. What?! said the big guy as i remove my twin sword from the barrier.

How did my twin sword sink through that barrier i said as the other look at me, you never know you can do that? asked the big guy. No i never knew i can do that, uh... Sir i said, The name's Vandham, I run a little firm out of the nearby village said Vandham.

A..."Firm"? asked Rex, I'll treat you to some grub as thanks for letting me take a whack at the legendary Aegis! Bwahahahaha! said Vandham as he walk away. Just then... I realized while we were fighting... I sensed from the very start that he didn't mean us any real harm said Pyra.

Hm, he sure is a strange old goat, that one... said Rex as he follow Vandham and the other, but i just standing there. Why did my twin sword sink through that Blade barrier and i asked myself, then Nia stop and turn around  to call out my name.

Hey y/n, you coming? asked Nia, I'm coming i said as i caught up with Nia and the other, also I will find out what going on just now.

(Micheal)pov

I watch y/n and everyone else head for the village, Good... you meet up your friend and i hope you tell them what you are soon i said as i teleport to the next place.