chapter 15

(y/n)pov

As we at goldmouth with the six kids and we told what happened, so you see, considering the situation, could you let them off the hook? asked Rex. Hmmm, I'd hate to deny a request from you, Rex, and I can see these kids've had a hard time... said Garram.

What d'you think? asked Garram, well...I suppose I did get my ship back safe and sound said Pittman. Hey, how about this? Make them work for the Guild, and get them to work off what own that way? asked Rex.

Wha...?! said Rhys, These brats? Are you saying...we should make salvagers of them? asked Garram. I think they show a lot of promise! They've got pretty quick fingers - right? Come on, you know it makes sense. They're poor little orphans with nowthere to go! said Rex.

Are you really just gonna turn them away? asked Rex, you sure know how to twist a guy's arm... All right, I'll do it! I'll sort out the details with Pupunin. But it's just bed and board for now, got that? If you want paying, you prove yourselves first! said Garram.

You hear that? I hope you don't mind... said Rex, wow... said Rhys. Right, then! Work hard, you rascals! said Rex as the six kids nod, finally, we actually get to depart for Mor Ardain said Gramps.

Quite the strenuous detour we ended up taking there said Dromarch, Masterpon probably forgotten where we even meant to get on ship said Poppi. Tora remember perfectky!...Tenth floor, was it? asked Tora.

Goldmouth not have half that many floors! said Poppi, It's the fourth floor, Goldmouth Flight Deck, to be precise said Pyra. Shall we get going, then? asked Nia, try to keep a tight hold on any valuables, eh, Rex? asked Gramps.

I know, I know! said Rex as we head for the ship, so Rex help those kids, i glad he helping them i said to myself as i follow the other. We meet up with Murmur, friends finished business? We ready to depart for Mor Ardain now. All set? asked Murmur.

Yes, we all ready said Rex, then hop on, and safe travels! said Murmur as we get in a ship and head for Mor Ardain. It took a while to there and one we dock, we got off the ship, finally, we made it said Nia.

So good to be on land again! said Tora, it was a pretty long voyage said Pyra. This place seem more empty than Poppi expected though said Poppi, most likely because this is a small port, separate from the main city said Dromarch.

That must be it, so I suppose our next task is to journey to the capital said Gramps. From what I heard in the ship, If we just head out of the port to the right, it should ba straight path there said Rex.

Not too far off, then. Still, this is our first time in this country, so we'd better keep our wits about us said Pyra. Agreed, it might be best to make preparations before we head out said Rex. Then we got every we need and head out.

(Nia)pov

As we walk in the city and Dromarch know something not right so he look back and at same time a Nopon walk away. So this is the Imperial capital... said Rex, such a big city! Maybe thereplaces selling rare junk parts for upgrading Poppi! said Tora.

Time to go look! said Tora, masterpon, Poppi would rather use new parts if possible... said Poppi. Meh Meh! Is that you there, Tora?! Have not seen Tora in long time! Remember me - Muimui? asked Muimui.

Hm? Why random old guy know Tora's name? asked Tora, oh... Tora not remember me at all! It Muimui! I was assistant of Professor Soosoo, your Grampypon! said Muimui. Ohhhh! You that old Muimui guys? asked Tora.

Of course Tora remember! Muimui should have said to start with said Tora, ...Muimui did say said Muimui. Oh, right! Muimui not very interesting, so Tora forgot he exist said Tora. Tour! That's not very nice said Rex.