chapter 33

(Morag)pov

We walk the through the path and Dromarch fall on the ground, Dromarch! What're you stumbling for? ask Nia. Sorry, my lady, I've been feeling a little dizzy... said Dromarch, you too? asked Brighid.

You too, Lady Brighid? asked Dromarch, yes, for a little while now. Though I'm still capable of standing said Brighid, hey, same here!  What's up with this place ? It's kinda creepy said Pandoria.

What is going on here? i asked, I feared as much... said Gramps. Gramps...you knew this would happen? asked Rex, the tales say that Spirit Crucible Elpys saps the strength of Blades said Gramps.

It's one of the reasons why none have ever returned from its depths said Gramps, I say- said Zeke, ether flow scarce in this area, that may be cause of problems said Poppi. Like that time in the Tantalese palace? asked Nia.

That not only thing, glowing particles in air... They absob ether, that is source of light said Poppi. So not only do you have less power, the power you DO have is being absorbed? Well that's jolly tragic said Zeke.

You all right, Poppi? asked Nia, Poppi just fine, Poppi never better said Poppi. Of course, you're an artificial Blade, ain'tcha? asked Nia as we walk down the path, and enter another room. We have to cross that? asked Rex.

Yes, but we must proceed with caution, once we enter, the Blades will be sapped of most of their power. If they run out of energy, they might be forced to return to their core state and there's a chance they could never be reawakened said Gramps.

Pandy, you'd better just stay here and guard the fort said Zeke, why just me? Don't you want me? asked Pandoria. Don't ask dumb questions, you know very well why, don't you? asked Zeke. If I'm staying, you ought to stay- said Pandoria.

I'll be fine, when am I ever not? asked Zeke, if you're going, i'm- said Pandoria. I'm ordering you to stay here! said Zeke, is there something wrong? i asked, Pandoria was just agreeing to stay behind said Zeke.

Nuh-uh, I'm going with you! We made a promise, didn't we?! Don't you dare say you've forgotten! I go where you go, end of story said Pandoria. Fine said Zeke, my lady... said Dromarch.

I'm fire, we can't give up now we've come this far, Don't, I know what you're gonna say said Nia. I... Understood said Dromach, I don't know what's in here. But apart from Tora and Poppi, we're all going to find our abilities severely weakened, be careful, Rex i said.

Yes... Healing Arts are going to be less effective, too, once nasty wound and that'll be the end of you said Zeke. Yeah, I get that, Tora, Poppi, we''ll need you on the front line said Rex. You got it, Rex-Rex! said Tora.

Poppi is artificial Blade, so request is very extremely not a problem! Technology save the day! Three cheers for Nopon know-how! said Tora. Where are Poppi's cheers? asked Poppi, thanks, guys! said Rex.

(y/n)pov

As we walking the path and Pandoria stop, are you...all right? asked Brighid. Never...better! I'm...right as...rain! said Pandoria, the deeper we go, the thicker these particles get, you can still turn back said Morag as i started to felt the effect from this place.

Thanks, your concern is touching said Pandoria. Worry about yourself, yeah? I can look after her said Zeke. Zeke, you don't look so good yourself, is something wrong? asked Rex, huh? Oh, yeah... I didn't think it was worth mentioning, but... said Zeke as he show his chest and there an half of Pandoria core crystal on his heart.

How did you get that? asked Rex, I told you about the time I almost bloody died, right? asked Zeke as he tell us what happened to him and I start to have pain in my head, then i seeing an Image of person in front of me.