chapter 22

(Pyra)pov

As we walking, I asked Morag something, Morag, can i ask you something? i asked. Go ahead said Morag, Rex is the one who up Mythra and I think he appreciates what that means i said, And? asked Morag.

It's just that, well... you're not doing anything to stop us, why is that? i asked. Because of Addam, Five hundred years ago... He became this great hero, who we celebrate even today. But I know him only through legends said Morag.

A chance to see what his Blade is capable of for myself? I confess I was intrigued, so here I am said Morag. You know I'm not Addam, right? asked Rex, but you are the Aegis's Driver, the second you're under imperial control, you won't be that hero anymore said Morag.

Hmm... I'm not sure I follow said Rex, people with great power should be their own masters, is that what you mean? i asked. Close enough, you can interpret it that way if you like said Morag, Heh, even the mighty Flamebringer can be bloody hard work sometimes said Zeke.

an't you just admit the real reason? asked Zeke, I don't like what you're implying said Morag. well she got her own reason and that is okay said y/n, thank you y/n said Morag,  your welcome said y/n.

As we enter the gate, the inner Praetorium is beyond this gate, here you will find the main administrative facilities. With your permission, I'll show you to your lodgings said Fan as we follow her.

This is Seoris Plaza said Fan, wow...it's pretty huge! said Rex. Busy, too said Nia, I daresay many people gather here on religious pilgrimages said Morag. Precisely correct, many people arrive in Indol with each coming day and the building you see ahead is the Indoline Sanctum said Fan.

Impressive isn't the half of it said Nia, how d'you like it, eh? Really makes you appreciate the majesty of the Praetorium, right? asked Zeke. Where do YOU get off sounding so proud, Shellhead? asked Nia.

It's magnificent, truly magnificent said Gramps, rooms have already been made ready for you. You'll find them to the left as you enter the Sanctum said Fan, we get to stay in big fancy building?! said Tora.

You are our honored guests here, after all said Fan, quite amazing! said Poppi, now then, shall we go? asked Fan. we head for our room and we Indol person name Armalia, Lady Fan told us you would be coming said Armalia.

You must have endured great hardship on your journey. Please, feel free to use the chambers we 've prepared for you said Armalia so we say yes that we are going to rest up, Emjoy your stay! said Armalia.

Your audience with the Praetor is scheduled for tomorrow, in the's Audience Chamber. If there is nothing else, I shall take my leave said Fan. OK, thank for all your help said Rex, My pleasure, good night said Fan, Night said Rex.

As we are in our room and i was fixing something, Hey, Pyra... So, Addam... What kind of a person was he? asked Rex. Should I ask Mythra? i asked, No, no, It's fine. I was just wondering said Rex.

He was incredible... i said, Incredible? asked Rex, In Mythra's memories, I mean. I knew him only very briefly before I went to sleep... But Mythra can't remember a more genuine, courageous person i said.

She had never met a more wonderful man i said, he sounds like a real hero... said Rex. Mhm ...And you remind her of him a lot i said. Oh I do, do I? ...Great... Wait, what?! said Rex, I suppose Mythra won't be very pleased I told you that i said.

Pyra, c'mon... said Rex, I agree with her, you know i said as Rex was blushing a little.

(Rex)pov

In the morning, i was around for a bit, whew, it's cold this moring... Miss Fan...? i asked as i saw her there. Oho, has somebody got a little crush? asked Nia, Nia!!! What are you doing here?! i said.