chapter 28

(y/n)pov

As we walking and we saw Capital gate, Oh, my- This is the very picture of the ancient civilzations I've read about! said Morag. It's a pretty classic look, you know the old land of Torna? They had a proud and noble civilization, rivaled only by Judicium at the time said Zeke.

But wjereas Judicium were the masters of biological arts... Tornans knew all there was to know about engineering, the proud blood of Torna runs in the veins of us Tantalese said Zeke. As there are people to pass it on to, civilization will endure said Dromarch.

Knowledge is inherited, much like life itself said Dromarch, Nice Quote! You should write that down said Nia. Thank you said Dromarch, it's not that simple, though, you'll see... said Zeke. why i have a bad feeling i said to myself.

we enter the place and we saw the place, Whoa, that's a pretty lively market said Nia. It's the black market said Zeke, Black market? asked Nia, Tantal is so cold, there's precious little in the way of local prouce to sell said Zeke.

Just look, all the regular shops are shuttered said Zeke, you're right, they're mostly empty said Rex. Instead, folks pay ungodly prices... for produce that's been smuggled in from other nations said Zeke.

And since it's the only thing keeping people from actually starving, the bigwigs just turn a blind eye said Zeke. So most of the agricultural production is wasted just surviving, and the country grows weak... said Brighid.

Exactly said Zeke, so even the wisdom of a proud ancient civilization cannot solve all problems... said Morag. Ancient civilzation sounds good and all... but basically, this place is a giant museum with no tourists, that's not gonna feed anyone said Zeke.

As I look back to see peoples look at me and started to talk to each other, uh oh i said to myself and follow the other. We walk to theTheoscaldia Palace and we meet someone, We have been expecting you, Your Highness said Fortis.

Yeah, yeah, Good to see ya, is the old man inside? asked Zeke. Indeed, he has been eagerly awaiting your return said Fortis, Hah! Now I know you're lying, Armus'll fly before that man welcome me home said Zeke.

No need to coddle me, mate said Zeke, apologies said Fortis. Any case, seems he knows we're coming, that'll save time said Zeke as Fortis walk ahead and we follow him. Morag stop for a bit, could it be...? asked Morag.

Are you all right? asked Brighid, yes... Tora said Morag as she tell Tora something. Uh? But why? It true Poppi able to produce own reserves of ether ether energy, but... said Tora. I'll explain later, for now, just do as I ask said Morag, all right then, leave it to Tora said Tora.

As we enter the room and we saw lot of Tantalese soldiers here, i saw Rex pass over something and I look around to see the soldiers just standing there... Like they were waiting for something to do something.

The Aegis...I presume said the king as he rip the paper in pieces, guards?! My lady! said Dromarch. Wh-what the hell is going on? Shellhead?! said Nia, I knew it... They plan this i said as i get ready to fight.

N-no idea! Stop this at once! Dad! Shouted Zeke, as his father did something Pyra. Pyra! Le-! Let her go! Pyra! Pyyyraaa!!! shouted Rex, stop this madness! What's going on?! Rex and his lot haven't done anything! said Zeke.

We cannot afford to wait until they do, Zeke, the world must not be allowed to burn, the Aegis must be destroyed! said Zeke father. Oh no, you don't... Dromarch! Let's get Rex outta there! said Nia, roger! said Dromarch going to help Rex.

But the ether energy stop working, The ether Energy! said Nia as she hit and launch back. My lady! Aurgh-! said Dromarch as he get hit by a lighting too, Please, do not resist, my goal is only to destroy the Aegis... I have no wish to take your lives also said Zeke father.