Chapter Seventeen - Good For A Test Run

Chapter Seventeen

The smell of her musk drove him on. Arturo pumped his hips fast and hard, until his flesh slapped against hers in a lewd noise that he absolutely, positively, fucking adored. He held onto her hips as the force of each strike sent the woman beneath him canting forward just a little bit. Isla did her best to hold on, gripping the sheets with those pretty fingers, pushing back against him.

She wanted this. It might've been strange reasoning that brought them together, but there was no doubt in Arturo's mind that he had her. She was his. For the next four weeks, he could do whatever he wanted with her, and she would let him.

Arturo had done everything he could to make sure she was aroused. Despite his uncaring attitude, he did take measures to make sure that his lovers enjoyed themselves when they were with him. Before pushing his cock inside of his wet cunt, he made sure to get a look at her labia.

Dark in color and a little swollen. Ignoring the fact that she was soaking him, there was no more proof that he needed.

And she was tight. Her pussy clenched around his cock with every thrust, contracting and coaxing him forward, deeper, every single time.

"Oh my God!" Isla cried out, looking over her shoulder again.

Her cheeks were flushed, a perfect blush on her face that contrasted beautifully with her black hair and eyes. She could be Snow White.

A very naughty Snow White, being in a position like this.

Why was he thinking she looked like a Disney princess? That wasn't what this was about in the least.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you," Arturo said, another growl leaving his throat when her channel tightened around his cock even further. His voice was guttural, he was losing control. The fact that he was still partly dressed, pants around his ankles, meant the heat was just on the right side of unbearable. Perfect. "You're too quiet."

Isla turned away from him, her mouth releasing a tiny wail. She sucked back several breaths, composing herself, and then looked back at him again. "I want you to play with my tits. You didn't do that yet."

Perfect. He could definitely do that.

*****

Arturo grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up into his arms. No. That was wrong, not into his arms. Into his lap. His muscle heavy arms just happened to curl around her when she was fully seated, and the position allowed Arturo's prick to slide deeper inside of her. Isla moaned, partly uncomfortable, but then the pleasure took over again and she was spasming.

She wouldn't be all that shocked to find out if he was hitting her cervix, though she knew that couldn't actually be how deep he was, not with the intense pleasure thrumming through her now, warming her blood and making her incoherent.

And then those large hands were cupping her tits, squeezing them over the lacy bra that had, magically, managed to stay on and not slide down.