Chapter Thirty-Four - Romance Novel Sex

Chapter Thirty-Four

The kiss was so damned sweet. Why had Isla never noticed that Arturo had soft lips? She'd known he was a good kisser, but she hadn't realized his skills went to quite this level. It was easy to get lost in what Arturo was doing to her, and forget that she'd wanted to kiss him to comfort him, not to get swept away in the warm, tingling sensation of it all as Arturo slid his tongue across Isla's and licked deep inside.

Like he was trying to own her.

Well, own her more than her contract allowed.

And Isla didn't mind that in the least. Her eyes fell shut, and she leaned her body against his hard, larger, muscular one. Her nipples tightened beneath her dress, and that pressure, of their bodies pushing so close to each other, grabbing onto each other and trying to get closer, didn't ease that ache in the least.

It made it worse.

And what was that cologne he was wearing? It was good, and she was only just noticing it now.

Probably because she was pressing herself against him and no longer worried about what her mother and father were thinking about. And as far as they were concerned, Isla wanted them as far out of her thoughts as she could send them while she let her fingers slide into Arturo's dinner jacket.

She allowed her fingernails to gently scrape across the silken expanse of his button down, finding his nipples beneath the material and sliding her nails across them until they hardened even more.

Arturo groaned in her mouth, a warm sound that made her lips and tongue, along with the rest of her body, vibrate.

He pulled back from the kiss, and the cold rush of air that met Isla was completely unwelcome. Her hands were already on the back of his head, gripping the soft strands of his black hair, wanting to pull him back down for another kiss.

"I'm going to fuck you."

Isla nodded, her sex swelling and throbbing from what Arturo had just promised. "Yes."

"Right here."

"Right..." Isla's eyes widened, and she looked around to make sure they were alone. "Will anyone see us?"

"Probably, but I don't care. Do you?"

His large, strong hands were already moving across her stomach and waist. He wasn't touching her where she needed to be touched, and maybe that was why the pulsing heat inside of her got to be so much worse than it should have been.

She definitely wasn't thinking with her head. "No, I don't care," she said, and Arturo allowed himself to be pulled down roughly for another kiss, and Isla groaned into his mouth when his hands grabbed onto the swell of her ass and lifted her up.

He was so damned strong. She'd known this already. Ignoring the fact that she'd seen him during a workout session before, she'd also been naked with him, and touched his body enough times to know about the power he had.

Physical power was a thing in its own ranking system compared to social and financial power, and Arturo had all of that in spades.

Which was probably why Isla got such a thrill when Arturo pulled her up into his lap.

Isla's dress gave her enough leeway that curling her legs around his waist was easy. With the way her legs gripped his waist, Arturo only needed to hold onto her with one hand as he used the other pull the fabric of her dress out of the way.

Though, from Isla's position in that moment, she got the feeling that he would've been able to do that, regardless of any help she was offering.

And Isla couldn't keep her mouth off of his skin. She leaned in to kiss at his throat, sucking on it and not satisfied until she was sure something would be left behind to prove that she was there, that she and Arturo were doing this and that, for the moment, he was hers.