Chapter Thirty - Lust

Chapter Thirty

Isla shivered. Arturo's arms tightened around her, and even without looking at him, she could practically see the accusing half glare on his face. Her mind conjured perfect image of it, and of course, even her stupid imagination had to show off how perfect he was.

She swallowed hard. "I thought you would still want to sleep."

One of Arturo's hands came up and brushed some of her hair out of the way of her neck, which meant that his next words ghosted warmly over her skin. "I don't need a lot of sleep. I need you."

Another shiver.

Yeah, it had definitely been ten days. Well, longer than that, actually. If she counted the time she'd spent sulking in her room. Her time in Arturo's house was basically half over. She was almost done, and now he was holding her again, and God, she'd known that she'd wanted the sex, but she hadn't thought her body would flare with this kind of heat. She hadn't thought that her sex would fill with moisture. She certainly hadn't thought that goosebumps would pop up all over her skin, or that her heart would be palpitating like this.

All right, screw it. She'd missed it. The sex, not him. Isla turned in Arturo's arms, putting them chest to chest. She didn't know what to do with her hands other than to put them on the back of his neck as she stared into his hungry, dark eyes.

"And what do you need me for?"

Arturo actually growled at her. "What do you think?" he asked, and then his warm mouth was over top of hers.

Isla sucked in a breath before she couldn't anymore, and then she moaned as the warm, slick length of Arturo's tongue pressed between her lips, and on instinct she opened for him.

He licked deep inside of her mouth. One strong hand went to the back of her head, his fingers threading through her hair and gripping just tight enough to give the right amount of pain and pleasure.

And all the while Isla held him to her as tightly as she could as her breasts were being pressed against his chest. The dress she wore wasn't exactly made of thick material, so she could almost feel him all over her already. As if he'd already undressed her and she was just waiting for him to join her.

She had to pull away from their kiss just to speak to him. "I guess we're going to talk about the rest of my time here later?"

Arturo still had that annoyed growly look on his face, but this time it deepened, as if the question severely irritated him. "We'll talk about that later," he said, and then kissed her again before she could say anything in response to that.

And with the way he kissed her, with one hand on the back of her neck, and the other on the back of her head so that he could angle her just the way he wanted to, Isla most certainly didn't have anything to complain about.

Her entire body responded. She nearly popped one of her feet up like the women in those old movies did whenever they got that sort of kiss.

She barely managed to stop herself from doing it though. Barely.

Arturo was so masculine and take charge, of her when she was in the bedroom with him and of his life, that it was difficult to not be attracted to him. Actually, it was damn near impossible. She needed to be honest about these things, after all.

She was attracted to him, and this shouldn't have been new, except that it felt knew in the way that he kissed her, and the way he moved her back, back, back, until Isla found herself being pushed down on one of the outdoor wicker sofas.

The cushion itself was incredibly soft, and Arturo still had that glen in his eye as he loosened his tie and stripped off his shirt.

Even when he was at home and just getting off of a two week working binge, he still had to wear those damned, sexy, sinful suits. He probably wore them in his own house because he knew how hot Isla was for them.