Chapter Twenty-One - Take You Out

Chapter Twenty-One

That seemed to be the gateway that opened up the wrath of Arturo's lust, because in the instant when she gave in, giving him what he needed to continue, he pushed her panties out of the way, stretching and probably ruining them, his cock pushed against the entrance of her sex, and then slammed forward.

Isla cried out, both from the sudden intrusion, and then the pleasure as her body adjusted. Arturo was so rough with her that she instinctively expected his quick entries to hurt, but they never did. Isla received no pain, only the warm building pleasure that came with having her insides stroked hard and fast.

And he moved hard and fast all right. Isla once again marvelled at how rough Arturo could be with her, and how her body responded to that.

He released her wrists, finally, giving her some of the freedom she needed to touch him. He got to touch her, his hands cupped her breasts and kneaded them, and she was starting to feel left out.

Which was about when she remembered that her hands were still bound together by the damned leather belt.

Isla groaned.

Arturo pulled his mouth away from the spot on her throat where she was no doubt going to have a pretty big hicky. "That doesn't come off. Don't even think about asking."

Isla shook his head. "Don't stop and I won't say a word."

Which was a total lie, because with the way he moved, she couldn't keep her mouth shut.

Isla made a compromise with herself by looping her wrists around Arturo's neck, pulling him forward. As much as she adored it when his tongue teased her nipples one at a time, she wanted his mouth back on hers.

Arturo took the hint, kissing her as his hips slammed into her just in the way she'd seen guys in pornos do. This was better because it was a porno that she was in, with the added benefit of there being no cameras to watch her.

Arturo tried to push his tongue into her mouth again, but Isla wasn't having any of that. She gripped his hair tight, hopefully messing up that little ponytail he tended to wear when he was in a suit, and kept a firm hold as she pushed her tongue forward between his lips.

Isla's eyes were closed, but she could hear and feel the soft gap that came from Arturo's throat and mouth when she did that.

A thrill of excitement sizzled through her body when Isla realized that she'd shocked him. Arturo hadn't been expecting her to do that, and she'd done it.

She didn't give him an inch either, not when he tried to retake control of their kiss. No damned way. She'd gotten something on him and she had every intention of keeping even this tiny amount of power that she had.

Arturo wasn't used to his bed partners taking control. He wanted his women to participate, but he hadn't expected Isla to want control.

She was going to use that.

Isla held Arturo close to her, making sure he couldn't break away from the kiss, licking deep into his mouth and moaning as she tasted something fruity in his mouth. She'd have to ask him later on what that was. It was great.

Isla tightened her thighs around Arturo's pumping hips, thrusting back, meeting him, matching him, and even surpassing him at one point.

It got hard to breath. Isla was usually good at breathing while kissing. Some people just seemed to hold their breath for whatever reason, breaking away only when they needed air. Not Isla. Except that now she did. She'd forgotten to breathe because kissing Arturo had taken up all of her focus. There was nothing else in the world except for that.