This is Us

Regina's POV

I'm left in awe as Emma continues to spew the most beautiful message to me. I've entertained the idea of being sexually intimate with her when she first came to town, but I never quite allowed myself to think about feelings being involved with her. When we were in Neverland I did feel something. I wanted to hold her and kiss her when we had a moment alone, but the Handless Wonder kept around her like a little lost puppy dog, and she didn't seem to mind. 

My heart starts to skip a beat as she pulls me to her by my waist. When her soft delicate lips reach mine, it feels like fireworks are going off. This kiss felt right, and I couldn't help but melt right into it. Soon enough my tongue begs to be let in and she grants my permission. It's as if our tongues are fighting a war for dominance and she wins. She wins the moment she grabs hold of my ass and picks me up, wrapping my legs around her waist. She sets me down on my desk, but never breaks our kiss. 

She breaks our kiss to move her lips down to my neck, while she quickly unbuttons my shirt. "Emmaaa" I whisper trying to get her attention, but she starts to suck harder on my sweet spot as she takes my shirt off and works on getting off my bra. She makes it hard for me to concentrate, I can't even voice the words to say "hold on" to get her to stop. Instead, I feel a heat starting to build up in my core as she takes a suck on my nipple, and I can't help but moan her name. 

I muster up the strength for a split second to teleport us to my bedroom. For a second she looked confused, but she quickly refocused and picked back up where we were. She kisses me deeply and lays on-top of me on the bed, I can feel her hand slowly moving up my thighs and getting closer to my core. She stops her movement and she pulls back from kissing me and asks me "are you okay with this?". I pull her back down for a kiss and I start to pull her shirt up. She sits up over my waist and pulls off her shirt, then plants her lips onto my chest and kisses her way down. She roughly pulls off my skirt and thong in one swift move and throws it to the floor. She stares at me in admiration, and effortlessly lifts my legs up over her shoulders and kisses me between my legs. I can feel her tongue moving slowly to part my lips and she presses her tongue flatly to get a good lick upwards and puts as much pressure as she can on my clit. "Fuuckkk, Em-- Ah". She uses the tip of her tongue to flick my clit quickly and takes a deep suck. She starts to lick my core up and down to get all my juices and pushes her tongue deep into me, while rubbing circles around my clit with her thumb. Unable to hold back my moans I call out her name and pull her face in deeper to me with my legs. Her lips move upwards back to my clit, sucking me hard, and she pushes two fingers into me and starts fucking me relentlessly. "God, you're so wet for me, My Queen". Emma, referring to me as her Queen, was all it took for me to become undone. She slid out her fingers and brought them up to my lips to have a taste. I happily took her fingers into my mouth. Once she pulled them out, she went back down to my core to suck me dry. "Emma, fuckkk, you're sooo amazing". She comes up and kisses me passionately, before laying her head down on my chest. 

"Oh, nooo you don't Miss Swan. I believe I owe you an earth shattering oragasm". I roll us over so I'm on top and I start kissing her neck. "Gina, wait. Stop." She holds onto my neck gently and pulls me in for a kiss, then pulls back. "I'm already pleasured, Gina. I've been wanting this for a long time now. You are extravagant. Your body, your taste, your moans. God, those are all gonna be engrained in my mind for the rest of my life. And now that I've had a taste, I'll definitely need you forever. But, right now, I just want to hold you here, in my arms, where everything is already perfect". 

I can see the sincerity in her eyes, and so I leaned down and kiss her softly, then lay my head down on her chest, wrapping my arms tightly around her. She holds me so close, and tight to her body, as if she were to lose me if she let go. Soon enough I drift asleep.