What The Hell Did You Do?

Regina's POV 

"There's no way this imbecile brought her to the same place he and Greg held me captive. Why bring her to the cannery? There has to be some kind of trap." I whisper softly to myself, but loud enough for Ruby to be able to hear me. 

I sneak around the building to make sure there's no one surrounding it. Then slide through the back doors. So far I don't hear anything, and it's pretty dark inside. I flick my wrist to create a small fireball in my hand to provide just enough light for me to see forward, but not too noticeable for anyone to pick up on. My heart starts to pound against my sternum, remembering the pain that was inflicted upon me. I try to get it out of my head before I feel too anxious. Focus, Regina. Focus on finding Emma. 

I search the floor and I don't see anything but the stupid pipes and boxes. I start to take deep breaths to keep myself focused and my mind off the horrible memories I have of this place. After sweeping the whole floor and finding nothing, there's only one place left to check. My feet start to feel heavier, knowing my mind doesn't want me to get close to this room. But, I have to. I have to save Emma. I walk towards the small office room where I was once held captive. I open the door, and step in, again nothing.

"How the hell could she not be here", I yell. 

"You're not entirely wrong, Queenie."

"Give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't let you burn to ashes right now, Guyliner" I spit with disgust as I conjure up a strong fireball in my hand.

"Well, if you do that, you'll never find, Emma. After all, your location spell did bring you here instead."

"With you out of the picture, it'll be easier to track her. With your pea-sized brain, I'm willing to bet everything I own, that you held her captive on your ship, and even if you decided to mask it invisible, you know I can still unveil it." I say loud enough, hoping that Ruby and Zelena will go find the ship, as I watch him intensely.

"Maybe, you're right. But it's not like you'll have a chance to find her now." 

I immobilize him quickly the minute I see him raise his hand, so that he can't move, but I allow him the ability to move his head and speak.

"You didn't think I'd wait for you to get one over on me again, did you? After your little stunt last time with the cuff, it wasn't going to happen again, Pirate. So let's see, what do you have here, huh? Hmmm squid ink, and how long did you think that was going to hold me?"

"Long enough for us to disappear."

"I was right, you were never good enough for her. You can't even properly utilize the tiny brain that you do have. You've used squid ink on the Dark One and it lasted what, a mere minute or so? Let's say, you had 5 minutes with this on me, did you really think that it was going to give you enough time to run out of here and get to your ship to sail away?"

"Well, I had some other plans."

"Enlighten me", I say to buy Ruby and Zelena some time to search. With hopes that they'll give me updates.

"5 minutes is more than enough time to have my way with you, Queenie, and then be able to kill you."

I listened to his words with disgust. It took everything in me to not have flinched when mentioning wanting to have his way with me.

"I've been with you before, you wouldn't have even lasted 20 seconds. I should have felt flattered, but it only rectified my beliefs in how much you lack in every area of your life. Pathetic waste of a man, you are."