Roland

The next morning Regina gets up at 7am, and leaves Emma to sleep a little longer. She makes her way downstairs to start on breakfast before the boys and her fiancé wakes up. She puts some music on to play softly while she starts making pancakes from scratch. Once she's done with the pancakes, she makes some turkey bacon, scrambled eggs and puts the coffee pot on. 

Emma gets up and doesn't see her wife, but she smells something wonderful coming from downstairs and knows that could only mean one thing; Gina's making breakfast. She brushes her teeth, washes her face and makes her way down the stairs. She stops at the kitchen doorway, and watches her wife to be in admiration whiles she cooks and dances around the kitchen. She doesn't dare to interrupt. She has on her shit eating grin as her wife dances away at the stove, waiting to see how long she can get away with watching her. Shortly after Regina turns around with the frying pan, ready to place the turkey bacon on the plate when she becomes startled noticing Emma's presence. Luckily, she doesn't drop the pan. 

"What the hell Emma!"

"I'm sorry baby, you just look so gorgeous dancing around."

Regina immediately feels embarrassed and goes back to setting the turkey bacon on the empty plates. Emma makes her way around the kitchen island and pulls Regina into a hug from behind. 

"You shouldn't be embarrassed, you've got some wicked moves, dear" Emma whispers into her ears.

"Enough, Swan, you should go get the boys up so we can have breakfast together."

"Anything for you, love" Regina turns around and slaps her arms lightly. 

"Hurry back."

30 minutes later, the boys and Emma run down the stairs ready to have breakfast.

"Mom! You made blueberry pancakes, hell yess!!"

"HENRY! Language! Ms. Swan, this is your doing."

"Me? How?"

"He never used such language prior to your arrival."

"Kid, your mom and I are not even married yet, and you're already getting me into trouble."

"Sorry, Ma."

The eat their breakfast together, talking about the upcoming wedding, when they'll start letting everyone know about their engagement. 

"Hey, Roland. Ready to head back to the woods with Uncle Will?" Emma asks. 

"I guess." His face is full of sadness as he takes the last bite of his food. "I'll go pack my stuff up. Thank you for letting me spend the weekend with you guys. I had a great time." He gets up from his seat and runs upstairs.

"Gina?"

"Yes?"

"What do you think a bout us maybe adopting Roland?"

"Yes, Mom. Can we, please?"

"I don't know how Will would react to that."

"Come on, Gina. He is happy here. He'll have the both of us, and Henry. I don't think he should grow up in the woods."

"I think Will was actually planning to head back to the Enchanted Forest." Regina says with sadness in her eyes.

"That's even worse. He will be separated from you. We both know he wants to be near you. He was with you all these years while you and Robin were together. I don't think the Enchanted Forest is fit for him."

"If you both really are okay with this, I would love to adopt him. But we should talk to him first."

"Moms, how about we ask him together?"