Finding Hook Continued

Regina's POV

We stayed in the house for most of the day waiting to hear from Snow or David, but they had no luck finding them. 

"Gina"

"Yes, Emma?"

"I don't think Killian will be around the house watching for us."

"Why don't you think so?"

"Regardless of his intentions to hurt us, I don't think he would ever hurt the kids. He had the perfect opportunity to kidnap Henry, or hurt him when he met him at the school, but he didn't. Killian could have inflicted some kind of pain on Henry after getting punched by him and he didn't. I know he loves Henry, and feels connected to Neal through him. I think the only way he'll linger around close enough is if the kids are not with us and he can easily get to one of us if not both."

"I think you're right. Maybe we should call your parents and talk to them about this."

"I'll text them and ask them to come over. 

Regina spends her time packing bags for the boys to go stay with Ruby and Dorothy, making sure they have everything they need for a weeks time. 

"Mom, I don't want to leave you or Ma. Let's take Roland there, and I can stay with you guys and help."

"Henry, I don't think I've told you enough how proud I am of the young man you are growing into. Not only that, you are so caring with Roland and Neal. I know you want to stay, Honey, but your mother and I couldn't live with ourselves if you or Roland were to get hurt. I promise you, we will be fine."

"I know you and Ma can take care of yourselves. I know you'll take care of each other, as well. Still, it doesn't lessen my need to be here any less, Mom. We're finally a family. I can see how happy you two make each other. I don't want that to be at risk. I don't want there to be a chance of me losing either one of you. Please Mom, let me stay or at least let me be closer in hiding."

"Kid, listen to your Mom. We want you to be safe. I promise you now, I won't let anything happen to our little family. The minute anything goes wrong, you'll be the first person I text, okay?"

"Fine, Ma."

The four of them exchange their hugs and kisses. "We love you boys, dearly" said Regina. "We love you, too, moms" said Henry. 

We sat upstairs in Henry's room playing video games and talking, while we waited for David and Snow to come so we can discuss our plan and drop the boys off to Ruby's. When the doorbell rings, Emma goes down to open the door. 

Emma's POV

I open the door and I don't see anyone there. Must have been one of the kids from the neighborhood playing ding, dong, ditch again. I walk to the kitchen to get a bottle of water before heading back upstairs. The doorbell rings again before I get to the step. When I open the door, no one was there again. I walk down to the end of the drive way and look in both directions to see if I find any kids running, but I don't see or hear anything. I pull my phone out of my pocket to call David, but before I do, I feel a sharp pain to the back of my head and my vision starts to darken. 

Regina's POV

"Henry, it's been a while since your mother went downstairs, and I don't hear your grandparents. You, Roland and Neal stay up in your room with the door locked please. I'm going to go and see what she's doing."