Plotting

Regina's POV:

Regina jumps up from her sleep, breathing heavily and sweating profusely from the fear and panic she felt. 

I know he's planning something. I need to make a move to remind Emma that we belong together. I wanted her to come to me, but that most likely won't happen. 

I go down to the kitchen and start a pot of coffee.

How do I convince her to leave the Pirate behind and come out with me and the boys so we can try to connect? Who am I kidding? He'll find a way to guilt her into allowing him to tag along. He's not going to leave her alone with our little family unless it's just her and the boys. Even if I were to tag along last minute without her knowing, he would be lurking around closely. As soon as he sees me in sight, he'll insert himself in. 

Maybe I can conjure up another hell-beast so she can join me in saving the town like we always do. 

I get lost in my thoughts and become alarmed when I hear the door slam. 

"Mommmyyyyyyyyyy!" I hear Roland scream running towards the living room. 

I walk out of the kitchen. "I'm right here, Sweetheart."

He runs into me, hugging me tight.

"You won't believe the fish I caught! It was so huge! I had to get Uncle David to help me reel him in! It was so cool."

"That sounds so exciting! You did such a great job, baby boy. What did you do after you caught it?"

"We took a quick picture! You'll get to see it when Uncle David comes. Then we threw him back into the ocean and he swam away so fast!"

"Aw that sounds like so much fun. Did Henry catch any fishes?"

"No, he said he didn't want to. But he was so excited for me."

"I bet he's so proud of you."

"Of course I am. He had a wonderful time, Mom." Henry says softly.

I raise my eyebrow, "and did you have a good time?"

"It was okay."

"You both smell like fish and ocean. How about I draw a bath for you, Roland?"

"Thank you, Mommy!"

"I'll draw the bath, Mom. Don't worry. Can I take a shower in your bathroom while he bathes?"

"Sure, Honey."

With that, they both go running upstairs. 

Henry seems off. When we're alone I'll talk to him about it. In the mean time, I make some sandwiches for them to eat and cups of hot chocolate. I hear the doorbell ring, right after I finish making the hot chocolate.

"Emma?"

"Hi Gina" she says with a big smile.

"Hi."

"Henry forgot to take his phone from me. So I wanted to drop it off."

"Oh, thank you."

"No problem. Um. Can I come in?"

"Yes, of course" I say stepping out of the way for her to enter. "Where's your puppy? I'm surprised he's not clinging to you tonight."

"Killian? He was in the shower when I found Henry's phone in my jacket. So I decided to come drop it off. Figured he'd want it back as soon as possible."

"I see."

"Is that hot chocolate I smell?"

"Yes, would you like a cup?"