Finding Hook

Regina's POV

I wake up with Emma's arm wrapped around my waist. I try to slide out quietly and not wake her up. When I look at the alarm clock it's only 7am. At this time, David should already be getting to the station. I decided to give him a call.

David: Good Morning, Regina. You're calling early, is everything okay?

Regina: Good Morning, David. Not quite. Maybe Emma will tell you later, but if she chooses to deal with this herself, I wanted you to know. 

David: What happened? Are either of you hurt?

Regina: No, we're okay. For now that is. Yesterday when we had dinner, Henry asked Emma if Hook went to see her. It turns out Hook went to his school. Emma and I ended up having an argument last night, which ended up being over the handless wonder. I noticed Emma's behavior was off a bit yesterday, and I couldn't figure out why. It turns out she was paranoid for most of the day, feeling like someone was following or watching us. But, she didn't tell me about it.

David: I'm going to kill that guy. Don't go anywhere today, I don't need Emma at the station. You guys stay home and I'll start hunting him down.

Regina: I can't stay home, David. I have to work. She certainly won't want to stay home either. I'm not afraid of that moron. I just want my family to be safe.

David: Come on, Regina. I need you all of you to be safe. Snow and I can handle things out here. I can bring your work to you from the office. If you are okay with it, can Henry babysit Neal?

Regina: Thank you, David. I am grateful. And yes, we will look after Neal. 

David: Great, we'll see you in a couple of hours. 

I know Emma's going to be a bit furious, but right now, I don't care. The more help we have tracking this idiot down, the better. 

I get back into bed, and I kiss her lips softly. She doesn't wake up from it. I leave a few more kisses on her neck and chest, and still no responses. I lightly drag my fingers down her stomach and going lower until I land on her bundle of nerves and start applying some pressure as I rub circles around it. This seems to get her attention. I can hear her starting to moan. I move a little faster, and I can feel her legs starting to jerk slightly. I move down and start to lap up her juices with my tongue while I continue rubbing circles on her clit faster and faster. She starts calling out my name, and I push my tongue into her tight hole as far as I can get. She's ready, I can feel her walls clenching my tongue. I spare no mercy on the pressure and circles I'm rubbing on her clit, and she wraps her legs around my neck pulling me closer to her. Shortly after, I feel her legs go limp over my shoulder, and I lick her up from the bottom and end with a hard suck on her clit. I crawl up to her and peck her lips. 

"Good morning, my Swan."

"And what a good morning it is" she says, and then flips us over so she's on top of me. "What did I do to deserve such amazing treatment this morning?"

"That was more for my pleasure, than yours" I say winking at her. 

"Well, I'm not complaining. But, I think you deserve a little more. Want to see something I learned the other day?"

"I love new tricks." I observe her mumbling, and making movements with her finger, but I didn't see anything happening. At least I didn't at first. She leaves me speechless.

"See something you like, Gina?"

"God, yes. Where'd you learn how to do this, because I certainly didn't teach it to you."