Two

"Hey, Hwang!"

Ryujin said with a smirk on her face as she sat next to Yeji, it's first lesson, the next day.

Yeji groaned annoyed as she closed her eyes and threw her head back.

"Sit next to someone else! Anyone but me." Yeji said as she pushed Ryujin off the seat as soon as she was gonna sit.

"First of all, the only available seat is next to the nerd who picks his nose and eats his bogeys, so no way in hell am I sitting here. As much as I hate you, and sitting next to you, your better then him." Ryujin said as she sat down and got ready for the lesson.

"Your joking." Yeji said as she banged her head against the desk loudly.

Ryujin kept smirking "I'm not joking" she said.

They got on with the lesson quickly.

Ryujin wasn't listening and kept copying Yeji's notes.

"Stop copying" Yeji whisper yelled, the teacher currently talking while the class is silent and copies down quick notes on their note pad.

"No! I need to get the notes." Ryujin whisper yelled back.

"Well then listen."

"No! It's boring listening!"

Yeji rolled her eyes as she covered her notes with her hands and stared at Ryujin, visibly annoyed.

"Please Yeji."

"No!"

"I'll pay you."

"As if-"

"Uh, ladies, do we have a problem?" The teacher said. Yeji and Ryujin looked round to see the teacher and some classmates looking at them, annoyed.

"Yeah-"

"No! No we don't sir." Ryujin quickly cut Yeji off.

"They stop with the noise and stop talking." The teacher said sternly before he continued talking. The students also looking back at the front and continued listening and writing.

Ryujin looked round at Yeji, smirking, but Yeji just looked pissed off.

Very pissed off.

"What?-"

"Fuck yourself Ryujin." Yeji hissed before she continued writing. She heard Ryu scoff, loudly.

"No thanks." Ryu said back.

They then got on with the lesson, muttering to each other rudely every minute and Ryujin secretly copying Yeji.

Lesson soon ended, as soon as the bell rung, Ryujin grabbed her bag and she was soon gone. Yeji rolled her eyes. Thank god she's gone. She thought as she calmly walked out herself.

She went to the cafeteria as she saw her friends group at their usual table as she walked over and sat down with her friends. Yuna, Jisu, Nayeon and Yuqi.

"Chaeryeong's hanging out with Ryujin today." Jisu said. Yeji groaned and rolled her eyes as the mention of Ryujin. She wanted to vomit.

"Speaking of the bitch, I had to sit next to her. She kept copying me and she was really annoying me." Yeji said, visibly annoyed. Like usual when it comes to Ryujin.

"You know what they say." Nayeon then nudged Yeji's rib and leaned in to whisper "enemies to lovers."

Yeji made a fake vomiting sound that sounded realistic "don't even joke about it, Nayeon. I fucking hate her."

"We can tell." Yuna said as they all laugh. They just start eating and talking about random stuff.

Meanwhile Ryujin and her friends were eating on the field at one of the benches.