Six

After a couple hours, they soon arrived at the place. It looked lovely, as the coach parked. Soon, another coach parked next to it. Suddenly the teacher stood at the front as everyone went silent and looked at her.

"So. We have finally arrived, as you can see, I want you to slowly get out, no yelling, no pushing, no being aggressive or anything, just walk out calmly. You will take your bags from out the side and you will be given your room keys." The teacher said. She smiled seeing everyone nod before she walked out, everyone got up and walked out one by one.

Ryujin waited outside for her friends, they all soon came out as they say hi.

"Who were you sat next to?" Jeongyeon asked.

"You don't wanna know." Ryujin replied as her and her friends walked to get theirs bags and suitcases.

"Whoooo? I was sat next to Hanni. To be honest, I don't mind her, she's funny and nice." Jeongyeon said.

"Lucky." Ryujin sighed "I was sat next to Yeji. Hwang fucking Yeji."

"Damn." Jeongyeon slightly widened her eyes.

"I feel bad for you." Soyeon said.

"You should."

They sat on a bench together, they all couldn't fit so the rest just stand. Yeonjun and Changbin sit on the grass.

"Sooo, i wonder who our room mates are. I'm nervous, I hope I'm with one of you guys." Momo said.

"Same." Ryujin agreed as she sat back against the bench, she looked around, seeing everyone happy and excited.

Suddenly her eyes landed on Yeji. She was laughing and chatting with her friends. She stared at her, daydreaming, tho she didn't mean to, of course. She still strongly despises Yeji. Nothing would change that. Right?

"Ryujin." She blinked a couple times when Soyeon waved her hand in front of her face. She looked at her friends and just smiled.

"Sorry I.. zoned out." She said before she looked down at her hands and just nervously played with her fingers.

"Orrrr, were you perhaps staring at someone?" Momo asked, with a smirk, and raised her eye brows up and down. Ryujin sent her a death glare.

"Shut it!" She hissed as momo chuckled.

Suddenly the teacher called them over so they grabs there bags, stand up and walk over. Everyone in a little crowd.

"So, line up at the principal and you will be given your keys one by one." The teacher yelled, so everyone did so.

The line was extremely long. Ryujin and her friends were lucky enough to be in the middle, while Yeji and her friends were nearer the back.

The principal gave keys one by one. He knew who's room mate is who's, since he's the one that made it. He made a clipboard with two students names and a number, which is the key number.

Suddenly it was Ryujin and her friends turn.

Yeonjun was first as the principal searched for his key and gave it to him. He thanked him before smiling at his friends and walking inside the building to find his room.

Changbin got his key, momo got her key, soon Ryujin got her key and walked inside, along with Soyeon and Jeongyeon.

"What room number do you have?" Jeongyeon asked.

Ryujin looked at her key.

"Uhhh... room 103. What about you?" She replied.

"I got 106. We'll be on the same corridor." Soyeon said to Ryujin.