Sixteen

Ryujin tiredly entered school two days after the whole thing that happened with yeji. It's currently Wednesday.

Ryujin didn't get much sleep last night, only one hour of sleep and she was exhausted.

She went straight to form room, entering the room as she quickly plopped down onto the seat next to her friends, which were being loud and extremely energetic and chaotic.

"Guys, shut up, your so fucking loud. How do you have so much energy at 7 in the morning." Ryujin complained.

Changbin shrugged "we just do."

Ryujin rolled her eyes and ignored her friends that went back to being loud and chaotic.

Ryujin was dreading to see yeji after what happened two days ago. After that, they haven't stayed in contact or anything. But she was also extremely worried for the brunette girl.

Speaking of the devil, the door opened and ryujin looked up to see yeji enter. Yeji looked extremely tired as well, as she dragged herself over to her usual table. Only yeji was there, her friends weren't there yet, as the female plopped herself on the chair and scrolled through her phone.

Ryujin stared at her, examining her side profile.

She looks beautiful—

Ryujin squinted her eyes and looked away, trying to get those stupid thoughts out her mind.

Soon enough more people entered, including Yeji's friends. After everyone was inside and sitting in their seats, the teacher came in and did the attendance.

The bell rang as everyone grabbed their bags and quickly rushed to their first lesson.

Ryujin has maths, and she despises maths.

The teacher soon left leaving ryujin and her friends alone in the room for now. Everyone put their bags over their shoulders as they rushed out.

Ryujin went to leave but someone grabbed her arm and pulled her back. She looked round to see momo. Only those two in the room.

"Are you okay—"

"Ryujin, be honest with me, please. I won't tell anyone else and I won't tell her."

"What do you mean? I have nothing to say—"

"You like yeji."

Silence.

Ryujin gulped and stared at her.

"You do, don't you ryujin? Please be honest with me, I promise to not tell anyone. The way you act around her recently is different to how you used to. The way you look at her, I can see it in your eyes. And when you were staring at her earlier. I know you worry about her a lot and you think about her a lot."

Ryujin listened to every word but she didn't move nor say anything.

"Plus, what do they say? Enemies to lovers." Momo smirked. She laughed when ryujin hit her arm playfully.

"But be honest with me, ryu. Do you like her?"

Ryujin gulped and looked at the floor. She then shrugged and sighed.

"I don't know what I feel, I'm being honest. Please don't tell anyone." Ryujin begged.

"I won't, you can trust me." Momo said and pats her friends shoulder.

"Thanks." Ryu said.

The bell rang.

"Shit, we're gonna be late." Momo said as she grabbed ryujin's hand and dragged her along.