Three

They soon finished basketball practice, they all high five each other, all sweaty as they gulp down their water. Going into the changing rooms to change back to their normal clothes. Ryujin was the first to enter the changing room as she set her water bottle aside and speedily got changed, shoving her basketball clothes in her bag and zipping it up. Suddenly the rest of them came in, talking. Jeongyeon walked over, standing next to her, taking a deep breath and started to get changed while Ryujin grabbed her phone and checked her social media notifications for a bit.

"So.. Yeji." Jeongyeon started.

"Hm?" Ryujin hummed, not looking up from her phone.

"What happened? Why did she even care anyway?" She asked.

"Dunno." Ryujin shrugged, once again, not looking away from her phone.

Jeongyeon just continued to get change quickly.

After Ryujin scrolled through her phone for a little, she took a deep breath. Putting her phone away, putting a hand through her hair as she put her bag over her shoulder. She said bye to Jeongyeon before she hurriedly left. Going out the gym and walking home, getting her phone out once again, walking home while on her phone.

Yeji arrived home as she slammed the door behind her.

"Don't slam the door!" She heard her brother yell as she rolled her eyes, kicking her shoes off as she walked into the living room, where her brother and two of his friends were sitting and watching some very violent gun movie.

"Oh yeah, Yeji, i don't know if you got the email yet, but next month we're going for a school trip kinda thing." Hyunjin said. Yeji raised an eye brow.

"What? Really? Where?" Yeji asked as she got her phone out to check.

"Some place called Woodrow or something. It's like a 2 hour journey from our school, we're obviously going on a coach. I've seen it online, there's cabins there. But only two people in each cabin. The cabins look lovely, there's also a basketball court, the cafeteria is massive, the field is big where you can play football or just hang around and sit on the benches, there's even a beach there and a forest to walk through and other stuff." Hyunjin explains.

Yeji just hummed and nodded, showing she was listening, as she scrolled through her phone. She soon found it as she pressed on the link on the email and it took her to the website. She quickly booked for it, putting all her details in it before sending it off and looking at the cabins.

They look gorgeous and very big

She put her phone away, going upstairs to her room.

The next day, Ryujin entered form room as she went and sat at her usual table with her friends.

"Yo Ryujin, you going to Woodrow next month?" Changbin asked and all of her friends looked at her.

She raised an eye brow, confused.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Woodrow. Next month, we're going for a school trip. We're staying for two weeks. It's two hours away but we're going on a coach. You have to book tho, please come. There's a massive basketball court there too. And two people are in a cabin, you know, you could be with one of us, hopefully, but please come. Also you have to book for it, and it's two weeks after our basketball match." Jeongyeon explained.

"I'm booking for it." Ryujin said as she quickly whipped her phone out.

"But if I'm not with one of you, I'm killing myself." She added.