Twenty one

Ryujin was so fucking happy about what happened.

Ryujin used to be a massive player and heartbreaker, but yeji changed everything. They used to hate each others guts, but everything changed, and ryujin is happy and grateful for that.

I mean, ryujin hasn't officially asked her out, but they kissed and basically confessed afterwards. After school tomorrow ryujin was wondering of taking yeji somewhere nice and then ask her out, with a nice red rose too.

Ryujin entered her house, she just arrived home from yeji's. Ryujin went to walk past the living room and upstairs but she got stopped by a voice.

"Shin Ryujin. Where have you been young lady?" Her step mother asked. Ryujin had her back to her.

"A friends."

"Who's?" She asked.

"Yeji."

"Whatever. Message me next time." Her step mother says before she walked away. Ryujin sighed and quickly went upstairs, going inside her room and shutting the door behind her.

She took her phone out her pocket and smiled.

YEJI 💕

Have a safe walk home <33
I'll meet you at the gates tomorrow morning

Okay 🥰

Yeji put her phone down, smiling so wide her cheeks hurt but she couldn't care less. She was honestly so happy.

How could being enemies turn into this?

Suddenly a knock was heard at her door.

"Come in." Yeji said, dropping her smile when her annoying ass brother entered.

"Heyyyy yejiiii. My amazing sister—"

"I'm not buying you anything if you think I am." Yeji pointed out.

"No. I need your help with something." Hyunjin said.

Yeji arched a brow with a confused face "with what?"

Hyunjin walked in her room and shut the door.

"I have a crush on your friend."

Silence.

"Who..?" Yeji asked quietly.

"Ryujin." Hyunjin answered like she was dumb. Yeji widened her eyes and instantly stood up.

"What? You— you never told me you liked her. You guys aren't even friends, she told me herself." Yeji said quickly.

"Calm down, Jeez, it's not that big of a deal. I just like her. Not as a big crush but if I keep my feelings hidden too long then it will become a big crush." Hyunjin explained.

"She doesn't like you back."

"How do you know that? Bet I could make her fall for me—"

"She only likes girls." Yeji blurted out. Ryujin wouldn't mind, since most people in school know that already.

Yeji had such a weird sickening feeling. Jealousy. And she hated it.

"Oh really? I never knew.." hyunjin said quietly.

"How the fuck did you not know that? Nearly everyone knows."

"So.." hyunjin then smiled and looked up at yeji, making her confused.

"What?—"

"You guys used to absolutely fucking despise each other. You even write down her death plan, you still have it I know you do. It's on your desk somewhere. How did you randomly become friends? Ryujin always hangs out with you and talks about you basically all the time. Maybe she likes you." Hyunjin said with a smirk.