Twenty eight

"IT'S SNOWING." was the first thing ryujin heard when she woke up.

Yeji then jumped on her and shook her repeatedly while screaming "IT'S SNOWING."

Ryujin groaned "yeah, yeah I know. You've repeated it a thousand times."

Yeji didn't answer as she got up, putting on a hoodie, then putting a coat over that, before she sped out the bedroom and stormed downstairs.

Ryujin sat up, tiredly. She couldn't get back to sleep so she got up and got dressed into warm clothes before going downstairs.

The front door was wide open, she saw the snow falling outside. The concrete was covered in snow, the cars were covered in snow, and trees and bushes were covered in snow.

Ryujin put some shoes on before she stepped outside. Yeji was there, having a snow ball fight with hyunjin.

Snow was falling. It was so beautiful.

Seeing yeji happy made her happy.

This is going to be a wonderful Christmas. With my one and only true love, hwang yeji.

"Hey ryujin. Come join our snowball fight." Hyunjin called over, soon falling over after Yeji threw a snowball at his face, making him fall backwards and into the snow.

Yeji began laughing her ass off.

"HEY." Hyunjin yelled angrily as he stood up.

Ryujin was smiling, happily watching them launch snowballs at each other.

This is gonna be the best Christmas, ever.

The day passed, it was still lightly snowing.

It was 11:40 pm. Yeah, the day went pretty quick.

School was cancelled for a couple days due to the snow.

11:40 pm, ryujin sat on the porch of the house, having a cigarette.

It was cold outside, it was snowy and icy everywhere.

The whole neighbourhood had their Christmas lights on. It was so pretty, so wonderful.

Suddenly the door opened, and someone sat next to her. A head soon landed on her shoulder.

"Why aren't you in bed, yeji?" Ryujin asked, blowing the cigarette smoke out.

"How can I sleep without anyone by my side? And you should stop smoking, it's bad for your lungs." Yeji replied.

"I can't just stop with a snap of my fingers." Ryujin said. She then flicked the cigarette away before standing up. Helping yeji up afterwards.

"I love you yeji. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I want you to know that." Ryujin said.

Yeji smiled, pecking her on the lips "I know it very damn well, ryujin. I hope you know that I love you way more than you could ever love me."

Ryujin smiled "that's not true. You could never love me as much as I love you."

"Mmm, no."

"Why don't we find out." Ryujin smirked as she wiggled her eye brows.

Yeji went as red as a tomato and just smiled nervously, hitting her arm playfully.

"Shut up, ryujin."

"Yeah yeah, I know you love it."

I love you, so much, yeddeong.

Yet again, it was snowing the next morning. It was honestly beautiful.

School was shut due to how much snow there was, and it was extremely cold, and the roads were icy and filled with snow.