Twenty five

"Woah ryujin your even more skilled then before." Jeongyeon said as she began clapping.

Ryujin smiled proudly as she had just shown off her skateboarding skills.

Her and her friends are currently at the skatepark.

Ryujin sits on one of those tall cliff things, as she sits on it and dangles her legs down, sucking on her lolly.

She pulled her phone out, smiling once she saw she got a message from yeji. Of course she quickly went to check her girlfriends message.

The love of my life 💕

Heyyy babe
Stay safe at the skatepark and have fun <3
There will be noodles for you when you come home
Love you xx

Love you too baby xx

"Ryujin stop texting your girlfriend and come skate with us." Yeonjun called.

Ryujin put her phone away "how do you know I'm texting my girlfriend?"

"Your smiling and blushing. It's obvious." Changbin replied.

Ryujin stood up, grabbing her skateboard and going on it as she slid down, going down the cliff as she jumped up, flipping the skateboard round once, as she landed back on it safely.

Ryujin excused herself as she left, her friends looked after her skateboard as she went to the toilets. There was a building of toilets not that far away as she walked over. One hand in her pocket and the other holding her lolly she was sucking on. Smiling as she thought of yeji.

She stopped and widened her eyes.

What the fuck..

She gulped, she couldn't believe who she was seeing.

Isn't he supposed to stay in the hospital? I broke his face, no way he recovered that quickly.

She saw beomgyu standing there. He looked stressed and angry. He was smoking, leaning against a tree with his eyes closed. He was covered in bandages, a bandage all over his hands and all over his face. You could only see his eyes and his mouth.

Ryujin ignored him. Looking down as she entered the bathroom, hoping he didn't see her. She has a quick piss before she exits the bathroom, she stopped, hearing a voice that sent shivers up her spine.

"You fucking happy now shin ryujin? You ruined my beautiful face. Your gonna regret that." An angry voice said behind her. But when she turned round, no one was there.

She gulped, she turned and quickly sped walked back to the skatepark.

Once she arrived, she grabbed her skateboard and continued skateboarding for a while, along with her friends.

Suddenly someone came over to them. He was insanely attractive, as he holds his skateboard in his hand and strides over, putting a hand through his hair.

Ryujin widened her eyes.

Fuck..

She was too distracted on who it was, that she fell off her skateboard and fell onto her back. Groaning in pain as a bleeding cut was now sliced across her elbow.

Her friends noticed, quickly stopping and rushing over. Asking her if she's okay.

She nodded as she slowly stood up.

She then pushed past her friends, once they were out the way of her view, her jaw dropped.

The very familiar male stood there with a sweet comforting smile.