Seventeen

It's been a week since that happened. They've tried their best to avoid and ignore each other, and it's worked, they haven't talked at all. Haven't even made eye contact. They would take glances at each other every now and then, but they never met eyes.

And to be honest, they both missed each other.

Ryujin was home alone, Saturday, as she was listening to rock music, loudly may I add, while she read some violent comics.

Suddenly the door bell rung, echoing through the house. Ryujin groaned annoyed as she paused her music and closed her comic, leaving it on her bed as she got up and left her room, going downstairs and towards the door.

Why the fuck do people have to ruin my enjoyment?—

She stopped her thoughts when she opened the door and widened her eyes. Seeing someone she really didn't expect to see.

"Yeji—"

"Dont ask, shit head. Just let me in."

Ryujin did what she was asked.

They sat down next to each other on the couch, in ryujin's living room. None spoke, not even looking at each other.

"Why did you come?" Ryujin broke it.

Yeji gulped.

"Do you remember what you said last week?"

Ryujin groaned and rolled her eyes "if it's about that, then leave."

Please don't leave, yeji..

"Did you really mean it, ryujin? Be honest with me."

"Of course I fucking meant it otherwise I wouldn't of said it. I wouldn't call it a crush, but... I don't know what to call it at this point. All I know is, is that you've made me feel some type of way. A way I don't want to feel, especially when we are supposed to hate each other, I never felt this way towards you before. I don't know why I'm feeling like this." Ryujin said, quickly.

"I don't know what I feel either, to be honest. Believe me or not, but I'm gonna be honest. Ryujin... I think i like you too."

The world stopped. Ryujin gulped and her heart raced fast.

But then yeji said something that made ryujin glare at her.

"But I hate you at the same time." Yeji smirked.

Yeji widened her eyes when ryujin did something very very unexpected, she leaned in and pressed their lips together. As much as yeji wanted to push her away, slap her, curse at her and leave. She didn't. She melted into the kiss as she couldn't help but slowly close her eyes and kiss back.

The kiss got heated, but before things went too far, ryujin pulled away.

They stared intensely at each other.

"Did you kiss me?" Yeji asked, dumbly.

"Of course I did. Damn, your dumber then I thought." Ryujin replied.

"Oh please, you love me." Yeji rolled her eyes.

Ryujin smirked "yeah, you're right, I do."

Yeji blushed but quickly looked away. Yeji wanted to stand up and run and never talk to ryujin again. But something was stopping her.

Her heart and her feelings were stopping her.

"As much as I want to leave you, I cant." Yeji said as she leaned back into the couch.

"Please don't leave yeji, not even in the future, please don't leave me.." Ryujin said.

Yeji burst out laughing. She pecked ryujin on the cheek, unexpectedly, which made the two blush.