Nine

"Not to mention Yeji, but, her friend Dahyun came up to me earlier." Momo said, as she threw the ball in the hoop. They had already finished lunch and now playing some basketball.

"And?" Changbin asked as he bounced the ball, before tossing it to Yeonjun, who quickly caught it.

"She was surprisingly nice. She complimented me, she said I looked pretty. It honestly made me smile." Momo replied.

"I know what you are.." Momo looked round to see Soyeon smirking.

Momo walked over to her and hit her arm, making her laugh.

"Shut up, i am not gay." Momo hissed angrily and annoyed.

Ryujin watched all her idiotic friends, but couldn't help to smile.

Suddenly Yeonjun approached her, so she turned to him.

"You okay Jun?" She asked.

"Yup. I just wanted to ask, up for beer and snacks in Jeongyeon's room again?" Yeonjun asked.

Ryujin smirked "you know me too well."

And they both chuckle.

They continued playing basketball happily, before it was the end of lunch and they all separated back to their rooms.

Ryujin walked down the hall, saying bye to her remaining friends as they walk ahead of her. She stopped outside her room, just meters away, and widened her eyes seeing Beomgyu there.

Beomgyu noticed her, facing his body towards her and smiled.

"You roommates with Yeji?" He asked.

Ryujin gulped and slowly nodded "why?"

"No reason. I'm currently waiting for her." Beomgyu asked.

"Why? Where you going?"

"Just for a walk in the forest. Apparently she's getting changed into other clothes. So I'm waiting." Beomgyu smiled happily.

Ryujin rolled her eyes, walking over to him before she nudged into him and entered the room, slamming the door behind her. She flopped down on her bed, the same time the bathroom door opened and Yeji walked out. She walked over to the bedside table to grab her phone off charge and that's the same time Ryujin smelt her perfume. It smelt like strawberries and raspberries, it smelt nice.

"Where are you going?" Ryujin asked. Yeji gave her a death glare.

"Um, why do you care so much? It's literally none of your business. I'm not your pet or anything." She said as she went to walk but Ryujin stood up and grabbed her, pulling her back by force.

"I didn't say you were my pet, did I? I just wanted to ask where your going, is it too much to answer."

Yeji pushed herself away.

"It's just, lately you seem to care more. Like why do you care?" Yeji frowned.

Ryujin gulped, she looked away.

Why do I care so much?

She looked back up but Yeji was already gone, the door slamming behind her. Ryujin let out an annoyed sigh before she decided to take a nap.

By the time Ryujin woke up from her nap it was already 6:30 pm. When she first went to sleep it was 4:50 pm.

She got up, yawning and stretching wide as she put both hands through her hair, it was still quite bright and hot outside, Yeji nowhere to be seen inside the room.