Twenty four

"Hello shin. I heard what happened between you and karina, the fight." Hyunjin said as he opened his fridge and scanned for something good to eat.

Ryujin hummed as she stood next to him.

"Karina's a crazy bitch. I only have eyes for your sister, don't you worry." ryujin said.

"I know I don't do anything if anyone hurts her, but if you break her heart, I'll make sure you say sorry a thousand times." Hyunjin said as he got out a fizzy drink can.

"I don't have to worry then. Cause I won't break her heart, wouldn't even think about it." Ryujin said.

Hyunjin smiled softly at her "I can tell you really love her. I don't have to worry either." He said, patting her shoulder before leaving.

Ryujin then searched for the chocolates that yeji told her to get so they can watch a movie and snack on a box of chocolates.

Yeji was in her room, flicking through netflix on her television. Her door was open, suddenly hyunjin stood in the door way with a smirk, loudly sipping on his drink.

"What?" Yeji hissed, not looking away from the tv.

"Nothing. Just checking on ya. Also, I don't want to hear funny noises tonight. My bedroom is right next to yours and I would be able to hear it clearly." Hyunjin said.

He started laughing when he saw how red yeji's face went.

"Shut up, hyunjin. You can't say much, I always hear you fucking girls and it never stops. Fuck off."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes "whatever. By the way, I can tell ryujin really loves you. The way she looks at you, the way she talks to you, the way she protects you, the way she talks about you. She really does love you. You found yourself someone good." hyunjin said before he left, shutting himself in his room.

Yeji then started smiling to herself and squealing inside.

It was already 9:30 pm and they finished their second movie.

They were talking about how good it was.

"I should go before my step mother starts calling me. I just know that when I step inside I'll immediately get shouted at." Ryujin said as she stood up. Suddenly yeji grabbed her arm.

"Please stay." Yeji begged in a whiny voice.

"I can't yeji, I'm sorry. If I could I would though." Ryujin said.

"Whyyyy? I can't live without you for a second. Pleaseeee." She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeji—"

"Please ryujin." yeji asked, tugging on her sleeve "I don't want you to leave meeee."

"Yeji your making this so hard. How do I say no to you?"

"You can't." Yeji smirked "that's the point."

Ryujin stared at her for a while before she grabbed her phone and dialled someone's number, putting the phone to her ear.

"Hey dad." Ryujin said with a smile.

"You okay, ryu?"

"Yes. I was wondering, can I sleep round a friends tonight? I can take her to school in the morning and then come straight home." ryujin asked, politely.

It was quiet on the other end like he was thinking.

"I... guess so. I know your grounded but, I'll let you just this once. Come straight home tomorrow okay?"