Twenty three

"Agh." Yeji hissed in pain. Ryujin dabbed the wet paper towel on her cut gently.

"The cut is pretty bad. I'm sorry yeji, I should've came to your classroom sooner. Then none of this would've happened. It's my fault." Ryujin said, sadly.

"No it isn't your fault. It's my fault for going round there. I knew it wasn't your handwriting on the letter." Yeji said.

Suddenly chaeryeong entered the living room where the two were sitting on the couch. She held a plaster.

"Found a plaster in your bathroom." Chae said.

They were currently at ryujin's house after leaving school and the terrible incident between yeji and karina. Luckily ryujin's step mother or father weren't home. So only the three of them were at home.

Ryujin took the plaster out chaeryeong's hand and thanked her.

She slowly moved the wet tissue away from her cut, which had blood smudged all over it.

Yeji's eyes looked heavy and she looked exhausted.

Ryujin put the plaster, gently, on her cut.

"Are you okay yeji?" Chae asked.

"I feel... dizzy and sick and lightheaded." She answered.

Ryujin stood up, her and chaeryeong helped yeji stand up, though she could barely stand.

"I'll take you upstairs to my room and you can nap." Ryujin said so yeji nodded tiredly.

Chaeryeong and ryujin helped yeji up the stairs and into ryujin's bedroom, laying her on the bed and putting the covers over her so she was warm and cozy.

And yeji fell asleep nearly straight away.

She looked so cute ryujin couldn't help but take her phone out and take a picture.

"Creep. Who takes a picture of someone whilst their sleeping." Chaeryeong said.

Ryujin rolled her eyes "whatever."

Ryujin and chaeryeong were chilling in the living room on the couch. Yeji was still asleep upstairs. There was one hour left until school ended but of course, they weren't in school. Suddenly ryujin's phone started ringing so she reached over and grabbed it from the coffee table, answering it.

"Sup?" She asked without knowing who it was.

"SHIN RYUJIN YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A MONTH, YOU DISGRACEFUL BRAT. YOUR SUCH A EMBARRASSMENT. YOU GOT IN ANOTHER FIGHT? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOUNG LADY?" Her step 'mom' shouted on the phone. Ryujin couldn't care less.

"Calm down, fuck sake. You don't even know what happened—"

"DON'T YOU SWEAR AT ME. JUST WAIT TILL I GET HOME. IN FACT, IM COMING HOME NOW." Her mother yelled before ending the call.

Ryujin put her phone down.

"Jesus, your step mother is such a grumpy cow. I could hear exactly what she was yelling through the phone." Chae said.

"I know." ryu sighed "she's on her way back home now."

"What about yeji? If she finds yeji she will be fuming."

Ryujin shrugged "I don't care about the old hag. Yeji needs sleep so I'll let her stay in my bed to sleep, I don't care if my mother beats me up for it. As long as yeji gets the sleep she needs."

Chaeryeong smiled "you really do love yeji, huh?"

"Of course I do. I'd do anything for her. She's so special to me." ryujin said with pink cheeks.