Seven

The groups names were called out. Yeji literally screamed when she found out she was in the same group with Ryujin.

"At least you got me, Jisu, Chaeryeong and Yuqi." Yuna said, putting her hand on Yeji's shoulder, Yeji just flicked it away and sent her a death glare.

"I don't care." She spat clearly. She walked over to the group along with her friends. Immediately meeting eyes with Ryujin, who was staring at her with a big wide smirk plastered on her face.

"So." The teacher, who was in charge of their group, said and clapped. Getting all their attention.

"In my group, I always partner up people. But I choose, so I'm guessing you are all friends since you go to the same school. Soooo, it won't be a problem." The teacher smiled before she looked at everyone.

"I swear to god if I'm partnered with Ryujin." Yeji whispered to her friends, with an annoyed voice.

"So." She looked at her clipboard "I'm gonna do this randomly. Chaeryeong and Jisu."

Chaer and Jisu looked at each other with wide smiles as they walk to each other and hug.

"Jeongyeon and Yuna."

Jeongyeon and Yuna smile at each other as they silently high five.

"Momo and Soyeon."

Soyeon and Momo did the same as Yuna and Jeongyeon, silently high five but hug afterwards.

"Changbin and Yeonjun."

The two boys smile and fist bump.

"Yuqi and me." She said.

"Last but not least, Yeji and Ryujin." She smiled.

Ryeji both widen their eyes and frown, both their jaws literally dropped, as they look round at each other and stare intensely.

"Okay. Let's go, and let's hurry, our first activity is finding treasure." She said as she handed out a map to each pair before she sat on a nearby bench "bring it back to me after."

Everyone went off together, meanwhile Ryujin and Yeji just walked, silently. Till Yeji broke it.

"Why do I have to be with you in everything? And literally out of everyone." Yeji said and slapped her hands against her legs, huffing in annoyance.

"Oh shut up, not like I wanted to be with you either." Ryujin said.

"This is gonna be the worst trip ever. Isn't sharing a room with you enough?-" Yeji got cut off when Ryujin tightly grabbed Yeji's hand, pulling her back as Yeji turned, their bodies banging into each other as they both make a little 'oof' sound at the action. They look at each other deeply in the eyes, not backing away, for some odd reason.

Yeji gulped dryly. She saw how Ryujin's lips slowly formed into a smirk. A sly one.

"Don't talk bad about me. I can be cool once you get to know me more." She said, Yeji scoffed and rolled her eyes, finally pushing her away after being so dangerously close to her face.

"I don't wanna get to know you. I hate you so much. Let's continue." She said as she turned and continued walking. Ryujin rolled her eyes and followed after her.

They searched everywhere, looking at the map, but not seeing anything.

"Oh come on, the other pairs have probably won and we're the only ones." Yeji said annoyed.

"Stop being so whiny. It's annoying." Ryujin said as she looked in every little spot possible.

Suddenly they both heard a loud grumble noise. Slowly looking at each other.