Eight

Some times passed. There were more activities, and they had just finished dinner in the cafeteria. Ryujin and Yeji were able to avoid each other, even tho it seemed impossible being in the same group with every activity. And more harder when they have to share a room together.

Ryujin entered the room, Yeji wasn't there yet, thank god.

Ryujin didn't know why she felt bad, she barely feels bad for anything. Especially when it comes to her biggest and worst enemy.

She grabbed a towel and some clothes to sleep in, locking herself in the bathroom and decided to have a warm shower. Hoping it would distract her, but it did the opposite. As she washes herself in the shower, she couldn't stop thinking about her. And how she made her cry, well, tear up.

After about 20 minutes she turned the water off and got out, quickly getting dry and changed into the clothes she will sleep in. She exits the bathroom to see Yeji had just walked into the room. They met eyes, quickly looking away. Yeji walked past her, sitting on her bed and going on her phone. Ryujin gulped dryly as she went over to her bed, tidying up her clothes in her suitcase.

She then looked at Yeji.

"I'm sorry.." she said.

Yeji slowly looked up at her, as they had eye contact.

"For what?" The brunette asked.

"You know." The short haired one answered "For making you upset."

Yeji was surprised that the shin Ryujin was apologising. Her worst enemy for how long now? Since forever.

"You didn't." Yeji lied and looked back at her phone "I was just emotional, I had other things going on."

"Like what?"

"None of your business." Yeji snapped quite rudely.

Ryujin rolled her eyes "whatever. At least I was trying to be nice."

"It doesn't suit you."

Ryujin grabbed her phone as she walked to the door and slipped her shoes on, leaving them untied as she opened the door.

"Where are you going? To fuck some girl." Yeji said.

Yes, Ryujin was extremely angry at what the other female had just said, but she didn't react.

"No. I'm going to a friends room." Ryujin said before she left, slamming the door behind her.

Yeji rolled her eyes and continued to message Beomgyu.

"She's a fucking bitch." Ryujin said as she brung the beer bottle back up to her lips.

She was in Jeongyeon and momo's room, along with her other friends. All chatting shit about random people while drinking beer with faint music in the back.

"Calm down Ryu. Damn, I wish you guys were friends." Chaeryeong said.

"Well we ain't.  And never will be." Ryujin said as she takes a couple good gulps of beer. It felt nice and cold against her throat.

"So. Have you found a new chick recently?" Jeongyeon asked and Ryujin scoffed, wiping her lips with her sleeve.

"No. Don't want one. They never last, and I always feel like it's my fault." Ryujin said as she laid back on the bed and closed her eyes, sighing.

"It's not your fault. Don't worry." Soyeon tried to cheer her up.

"Yeah but.. the way everyone says it. It makes me feel like it's my fault that all the girls leave me." Ryujin said.