Twenty six

Last night was indeed a great night.

It was Friday morning as yeji walked into school, happily.

Tonight was the night of soobin's party, everyone was excited and couldn't wait. There will be loud music, alcohol, snacks.

Yeji met chaeryeong in front of the school building. They started jumping up in excitement once seeing each other, as they ran and hugged each other tightly.

"HEYYY."

"HIII."

They soon calm down as they walk side by side into the building.

"So, excited for soobin's party tonight?" Yeji asked.

"Very." Chae answered.

"Do you think I could come to yours so we can get ready together? And go together?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Sure. Of course we can. Ryujin will be there so us three can walk together." Yeji answered.

"Sweet."

They enter form room, taking a seat.

Everyone was talking about soobin's party tonight.

Chaeryeong and yeji were happily chatting about soobin's party, too.

Until Chaeryeong noticed something, dropping her smile and changing the subject with what she saw.

"Yeji, you have marks down your neck? A-are they bruises?" Chaeryeong asked worriedly, lifting yeji's chin up a bit and moving closer to examine them.

There were marks all up her neck.

"Wh-what? Oh, no one hurt me." Yeji said, nervously smiling as she flicked chae's hand away.

"Are you sure?—" chaeryeong stopped herself and slowly widened her eyes, her jaw slowly dropping.

"Wait a second. They don't look like bruises... hold on.." chaeryeong gulped "YOU AND RYUJIN FU—"

Yeji put both her hands over chaeryeong's mouth, shutting her up, before she could finish. Yeji chuckled nervously.

"Shut up." She loudly whispered before moving her hands away.

Chaeryeong cleared her throat "ryujin left... them on your neck" she whispered.

Yeji sighed "I guess the makeup washed off in the rain. I tried to cover them, but I had to walk in the rain to school. So it washed off." She whispered back.

Chaeryeong smirked "I won't tell anyone, don't worry. I got makeup in my bag. Want to cover it up?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Yes please."

Chaeryeong nodded, quickly getting the makeup out her bag and covering the hickeys up.

Ryujin smiled as soon as she woke up. Remembering her amazing night with yeji.

It was 9:30 am, ryujin just woke up. Of course Yeji woke up early and went to school.

Ryujin basically lives with yeji now. She's pretty close to yeji's family, and her parents. Her parents love ryujin, so that's good.

Today was the day she was going to go home and pack her stuff. But she was nervous.

I have to come face to face with my stupid bitchy step mother.

She got out bed. Having a toilet and having a nice warm shower.

She quickly got dressed before she went downstairs. She didn't want to be greedy and eat all their food, so she grabbed an apple and happily munched on that.