Twenty seven

"Care to tell me why you were crying yesterday?" Was the first thing hyunjin asked when he stepped foot inside the kitchen, Saturday morning.

Soobin's party was last night.

Yeji was making herself a cup of tea, ryujin still asleep upstairs.

"Why do you care? You don't do anything." Yeji replied.

"So? I still wanna know. I'm your brother." Hyunjin then walked over, standing beside her "I won't tell mom and dad."

"Don't care. I don't wanna talk about it." Yeji said, sipping on her extremely hot cup of tea, burning the end of her tongue.

"But why? Please tell me. I won't stop asking until you tell me." Hyunjin argued.

"I'll be in my room all day, so..." yeji said, she went to leave.

"I'll tell mom and dad you were crying then." Hyunjin said. Yeji stopped, groaning loudly as she banged her head against the wall.

She turned to hyunjin, who was smirking.

"Fuck you." She hissed, she then walked over "it was beomgyu."

Hyunjin shot his eyes wide open, putting his hands on yeji's shoulders.

"What the fuck do you mean? W-what did he do to you? Tell me." He demanded, shaking yeji which made her spill most her tea.

"Nothing much. Ryujin came soon enough anyway, thank god. You should've seen it. The fight was epic. I was only crying cause I was scared. Also, ryujin won the fight, and then she walked me home." Yeji said with a smile before she turned and left.

"DON'T FORGET THE PART WHERE YOU HAD SEX." Hyunjin yelled after with no shame, laughing afterwards.

"SHUT UP YOU DICKHEAD." Yeji shouted back before slamming her door.

The day flew by, before you knew it, it was already 12 pm.

That's when ryujin woke up, groaning as she lifted her head up tiredly.

Yeji was sitting on her chair, legs resting on her desk while she was texting chaeryeong.

Ryujin looked round, yeji not realising ryujin was awake and staring right at her. So ryujin took the chance to admire her. And smile.

After a while, she decided to speak.

"Your so fucking gorgeous babe." Ryujin said, her voice sounding croakily.

Yeji looked round and smiled. She then turned her phone off, putting it on her desk as she stood up and dragged herself over. She then flopped down so she was laying on ryujin, as Ryujin hugged her tightly and rested her chin on yeji's head, while yeji had her face in the crook of ryujin's neck. Comfortable.

"I love you so so much, babe. I'd do anything for you. If you ever walk away, I'll fucking kill myself. I'll make sure you don't walk away, though." Ryujin said.

"Don't say that. I won't leave you. Why do you get so paranoid that I'm gonna leave you? I love you." yeji said.

"I'm just scared. I genuinely really really like you. I used to fuck girls and throw them away the next day. But you, I want my future with you." Ryujin said, hugging her tighter.

"I love you, ryujinnie. I won't leave you." Yeji reassured.

"Good. If you try leave I'll lock you and tie you up in my basement." Ryujin joked, making yeji giggle.

"That's scary. But I won't leave you." Yeji then lifted her head up to peck her girlfriend on the lips.