Ten

Of course, Yeji and Ryujin kept arguing with each other every now and then. It was getting on both of their nerves, they despise being partners, just like they despise each other.

"Ryujin that's a fucking stone not a crystal." Yeji said, slapping Ryujin's hand so it fell out and back to the ground. Ryujin groaned and turned to Yeji angrily.

"Fuck you, you made me lose it." Ryujin spat as she stormed away. Yeji rolled her eyes and continued to look by herself.

Ryujin saw Chaeryeong and Lia, so she walked over.

"Hi Chae, hi Lia." She greeted. They turned to her with a smile.

"Heyyy." They say as they have a quick group hug.

"Are you okay? Where's Yeji?" Chae asked.

"She's being a bitch like usual." Ryujin mumbled, roller her eyes while doing so.

"Ugh, Ryujin, you guys need to talk it out and become friends." Jisu said as she continued to look.

Ryu scoffed "as if." she muttered.

"Isn't it annoying being her friend?" Ryujin suddenly asked.

"No. It's nice. She's nice." Chaeryeong answered with a smile.

"Is she tho? She's horrible, she's a cruel bitch." Ryujin hissed.

"But she wouldn't be if you were her friend. She's nice and sweet to her friends." Jisu said, Ryujin saw how Chaeryeong nodded in agreement.

"Now go back to her and talk to her, at least try being nice." Chae said.

"I have. She was still horrible." Ryujin replied.

Both Jisu and Chaeryeong sighed at the same exact time.

"Well, just continue being nice to her, it might end well." Jisu said.

"And if it doesn't?"

"Thennn, it doesn't." Chaeryeong shrugged.

"We're going now. Bye." Jisu smiled before she grabbed Chaeryeong's hand and dragged her along. Ryujin groaned, she turned and saw Yeji continuing to look. She slowly made her way back over.

"Found treasure yet?" Ryujin asked, crossing her arms as she watched Yeji.

"Obviously I haven't. Does it look like I have?" Yeji snapped.

"Oh shut up." Ryujin said as she leaned against the rocks and took her phone out. Deciding to scroll through social media since she's bored.

"Why don't you actually try and help." Yeji said, irritated.

"No thanks." Ryujin said, like it was a question.

"Your attitude and behaviour is honestly disgusting, you know? You think your so cool, but your not, your just weird and annoying. Your parents obviously didn't raise you right." Yeji said.

Ryujin froze. She felt anger boil inside her.

Yeji also froze.

Why the actual fuck did I say that?

She gulped, slowly turning to Ryujin who looked like an angry bull.

She quickly put her phone away and looked at Yeji.

"Rot in hell, bitch." Ryujin spat, before she turned and left. Yeji watched her, she felt... bad?

Why do I feel bad? I hate her...

Ryujin walked over to Chaeryeong and Jisu again, getting their attention.

"Are you okay? You look upset?" Chaeryeong asked.