Twenty two

The two officially dating.

Nothing could be better.

They were both so happy together, nothing and no one will change that.

It was the next morning at school. It was raining quite hard. Ryujin waited at yeji's house for her, waiting in the rain, as they soon walk to school. Ryujin even used her jacket to protect yeji's hair from the rain.

They enter the school building, entering the form room a bit later then usual and sitting down.

"Beomgyu's still in the hospital. Thank fuck. I'm scared for when he comes back.." yeji said.

"Don't worry. I won't let him touch you." Ryujin comforted.

They truly love each other.

Yeji, I'll do everything I possibly can to protect you, to make sure your safe. As long as I'm by your side, you don't have to worry. Fun fact, I'll never leave your side. No matter what happens, I'll always be with you.

Lessons flew by, before you knew it, it was lunch.

Yeji could finally see ryujin again after so many hours.

Yeji was walking down the hall to the cafeteria, chaeryeong by her side.

"Chaeryeong, you carry on going to the cafeteria, get something to eat and sit with ryujin and wait for me. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." Yeji said. Chaeryeong smiled and nodded as she kept walking, pulling her phone out in the process.

Yeji walked to the bathroom, entering. She had a quick toilet. When she was about to leave someone entered. Yeji widened her eyes and walked back a bit.

"Karina.." she whispered to herself.

Karina entered, crossing her arms and she didn't look too happy. She had two girls behind her, also crossing their arms with a serious unhappy face.

Yeji was honestly nervous, knowing what happened last time.

"Your still hanging around with ryujin. What did I tell you? Can't you hear or what. It's not that hard to listen to an instruction, hwang." Karina said, she then stepped closer to yeji.

"Karina can't you leave me alone? If you really loved ryujin then you'd let her be happy." Yeji tried defending.

"Yeah. But she isn't happy. She's only happy when she's with me. She doesn't love you." Karina replied.

"Yes she does. Stop being a selfish jealous bitch—"

"I suggest you shut your mouth. I have two friends with me, including me, it's a three against one. I'm not afraid to beat you up. Maybe if I hurt you ryujin would be more happy to see you in pain." Karina said with an evil smirk.

"Please leave me alone." Yeji said, her eyes becoming watery. The girls started laughing.

"Your gonna cry. Crybaby. I'll leave you alone if you leave ryujin alone." Karina hissed.

"No. I won't leave her, no matter what you do or say. We are happy, stop trying to get in the way of tha—" yeji got cut off, widening her eyes with what happened next.

Karina grabbed her neck and banged her against the wall, leaning over and closer to her ear.

"Do what I say you fucking brat." Karina threw yeji to the floor by her neck.

Yeji started whimpering and sobbing. She couldn't defend herself, she couldn't fight back.

Karina then walked over and bent down, grabbing her hair tightly and pulling her face up. Forcing her to look in her eyes.