Twelve

"Why have you been ignoring my calls, Ryujin?"

Ryu sighed, putting a hand through her hair as she paces backwards and forwards inside her room, currently on the phone with someone.

"Because, I don't want to talk to you. I came away for a reason, i want to forget about you and dad—"

"Forget about us? Well you'll be coming back in a couple of days and your gonna regret saying all that. We are your parents, we put a roof over your head, we gave you food, we gave you a place to stay, a place to sleep, a place to shit, and you say that—"

"I don't fucking care. And you are not my mom." Ryujin said before she hung up. She gulped, her eyes filling with tears as she clenched her phone tightly.

She decided to take a shower and get ready for the morning activities.

Once she was dressed, she left, as she exits the building she sees her friends in a little group as she walks over to them. They greet each other before they all walk to the cafeteria together to have breakfast.

They lined up, getting their breakfast before they quickly hurried to a table and sat down.

"Soo.. we have dodgeball for our first activity. It's in the hall." Changbin said as he took a big bite of toast.

"Where's that?" Yeonjun asked.

"I know, just follow me." Soyeon said and the others nod.

Ryujin didn't like dodgeball, she wished they could do basketball or something she actually liked.

"I see Yeji's gotten closer to Beomgyu." Yeonjun said, pointing to Yeji who was talking and laughing with Beomgyu not that far away. Ryujin and her other friends looked round.

Ryujin didn't know why, but she hated the feeling of seeing Yeji and Beomgyu together.

She sighed, looking back at her plate and slowly continued eating.

What have you done to me Yeji..

Ryujin and the others follow Soyeon as they enter the big hall. There were two staff members, a female and a male, they both have a kind of pe outfit with whistles round their neck. Ryujin looked round and saw Yeji, chaeryeong and one of yeji's friends with them.

"So." The female blew the whistle getting everyone's attention.

"You will be given a pe uniform, and you will change in the changing room. Girls changing room there, boys changing room there." She yelled as she pointed to the directions of the changing rooms, while the male teacher hands out the pe outfits.

Once they get one, they quickly rush into the changing rooms.

Ryujin was the first one done, since she was quick at changing. She waited for Jeongyeon as those two quickly left together, they were the first two out.

Once the others were out, the teacher told them how to play and all the rules. Soon they started playing the game.

And guess what?

Ryujin got a chance to throw the ball at Yeji.

Ryujin took the chance as the threw the ball as hard as she could. Yeji didn't see it coming, as she looked up she widened her eyes and it hit her straight in the face.