Four

The next day, Ryujin walked into school with her friends, talking and laughing about some random stuff.

When Ryujin entered form, behind all her friends, she suddenly tripped as she fell into the table, she looked round angrily and frowned, gritting her teeth as she saw Yeji there, smirking, the one that tripped her up. She suddenly heard giggling as she looked round to see Yeji's friends were laughing.

Ryujin turned back at Yeji, with an extremely angered face.

"Oops." Yeji said, putting her hand over her mouth as she began to laugh.

Ryujin walked over, gripping Yeji's shirt and banging her against the wall.

Their faces were too close.

Too close..

Ryujin realised as she gulped and slowly let go of her shirt, backing away slowly.

"Your a bitch." Is all Ryujin said before she turned and walked to sit at her table with her friends, annoyed.

Yeji didn't say or do anything more, she just went and sat with her laughing friends.

"That was so funny!" Nayeon said as they all high fived Yeji.

"I should do it again sometime."

"Yeah you should." Yuqi immediately agreed.

After a while the teacher came in.

After registration, she began to speak and all attention was on her.

"So. Woodrow next month, I was going to read out the names for who's going. But I don't need to, since on the list it says you are all going." The teacher smiled as everyone cheered.

They soon quietened down as the teacher began speaking again.

"So, we're going for 2 weeks. You will need a suitcase, bag, whatever you wanna use." She then picked up a piece of paper with a list on, and began reading "you will need clothes of course, swimming costume, swimming pants, bikini, whatever you wanna take, you will need towels, shampoos and soap, obviously pyjamas, toothbrush, hair brush, maybe some little things you wanna take." She said.

She began reading a lot of things, it was tiring to listen to but it was worth it.

She soon put the paper down and took a breather.

"So, it's two hours away so if you have travel sickness make sure to have a travel sickness pill or something. We will be on the coach, in the cabin there will be two people. Unfortunately, the principal said we can't chose who we wanna be with since it could lead to arguments or whatever, but you will definitely be with someone you want to be with, so don't worry too much about it." She said.

Ryujin and her friends looked at each other with big smiles.

Same with Yeji and her friends.

"There is a basketball court there, a big field where you can play football or just sit and relax or do whatever you want. There is a very big cafeteria, there is a beach and a lovely little forest you can walk through. We will be doing activities, no lessons, and you will be in a group with some people. It will be fun, okay. I'm also going." She said.

Everyone cheered before the bell rang and they all soon left for their first lesson.

Everyone was extremely excited.

About two weeks has passed now, and it was soon the day of the basketball match.

People who wanna go, bought tickets, they weren't that expensive. You can also get popcorn and a drink there, and there are seats all around to watch the match. It is their school against some random school. So some random people will be there, since they will be the people from the other school.